-Chapter 25: Homeschool-

Tw: Mentions of bullying, harassment mentions, mentions of slurs being said, bullying, Ed mentions, food mentions

~Tommy POV~

Dad had arrived at the school and we all headed out to the car.

"I'm not mad at any of you guys by the way, Techno when we get home we can call Puffy to ask about how to properly clean you up, and Tommy I want to talk with you about something." Dad said. I got nervous but didn't say anything as we drove home.

Once we got home dad called Puffy and got information that we needed and we took care of Techno. After that dad told everyone else to hang out in the living room while we had a talk is the dining room.

I sat down at the table next to dad as he sat down. I started to bounce my leg out of nerves of what he was going to talk about. Was he going to blame me for the fight?

"Hey Toms look, I'm not blaming you for the fight it wasn't your fault, I wanted to ask a question regarding school." Dad explained. I nodded my head.

"How would you feel about homeschooling? I have a homeschooling site that we can fill out an application for and if that doesn't work we can get some textbooks and I can help teach you." Dad said.

"That actually doesn't sound that bad. Would I still be able to hang out with my friends?" I asked.

"Of course! And maybe you will make new ones when you start homeschooling." Dad answered.  I smiled and walked off to the living room to hang out with everyone for the rest of the day while Dad started to work on taking me out of school.

~Timeskip- Week later~

It's been a week since the whole incident at school with Jace. Today was now my first day of homeschooling.

Dad had gotten the online stuff settled and I was still able to use my old school stuff now.  I was currently sitting at the dining room table writing down some work that i was just assigned when Phil walked in.

"How's it going bud?" He asked walking over and sitting next to me.

"It's good, you think you can help me write an essay later?" I asked.

"Maybe ask Tech on that one, he's more into English haha" he responded. I nodded my head and got back to my work.

Homeschooling so far was much better. Tomorrow we have nothing planned but earlier in the week I had Em over and then the next day I hung out with Tubbo and Ranboo. Plus I'm doing a lot better mentally. 

Ranboo and Tubbo said that Jace was still suspended but today Aj and Stephan will be coming back which kinda sucks but they're event ever really and issue just Jace.

I finished up my work and then moved onto another assignment as dad cooked some pasta in the kitchen. After finishing up more lunch dad came in with two bowls of pasta.

"So therapy Friday nothing but relaxing tomorrow and then maybe we can do something fun on Saturday if you guys are up for it?" Dad said as he sat down.

"Sure!" I responded, taking a spoonful of pasta and eating it.

Right now we have found a few more foods that I'm slowly getting comfortable with. So far pasta that plain or with butter is a good one, toast with peanut butter and honey, fruit, salads, plant based chicken nuggets, and some others! It's really nice to know I'm starting to get better.