-Chapter 27: Tampons?-

Tw: Blood, Periods/Menstrual cycle?, mentions of bleeding through/heavy flow, dysphoria, mentions of tampons, questions on tampons/menstrual products, descriptions on how to put in tampons(literally copied from a website) If anything makes you uncomfy just skip this chapter! :) ❤️

A/n- I need honestly have to look up how to use a tampon- i don't use them and have no fucking clue how lmao

~Tommy POV~

I woke up the next morning after our comforting day. I felt something weird in between my legs and immediately knew that I had started my period. Fuck.

I awkwardly shuffled my way into he bathroom with my phone and opened the cupboard to try and find some pads. When I opened it up and looked into the basket the only thing a found was the pack of tampons Techno got me as a joke. Well I guess its time to learn how to use a tampon.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and texted Techno.

~Its ur favorite ✨text montage✨ time!~

Racoon Boy🐾🦝- Techno!!

Greek Nerd📚👑- What Toms?

Racoon Boy🐾🦝- I need help..

Greek Nerd📚👑- What with?

Raccoon Boy🐾🦝- I don't have anymore pads and need to know how to put in a tampon :D

Greek Nerd📚👑- Alright I'm coming over to the bathroom.

Soon enough after some stern steps were heard, a knock sounded at the bathroom door. I opened the door and let Techno inside.

"Alright hand me a tampon." He said. I giggled lightly, opened the box, and handed one to him.

"Alright so, Place the tip of the applicator at the opening of your vagina on approximately a 45-degree angle toward your lower back. Slowly and gently push the applicator into your vagina until your fingers on the grip reach your vulva. Using your index finger, push the plunger into the applicator as far as it will go until the tampon is released. Then remove the applicator and throw it away." Techno explained, and demonstrated. I nodded my head.

He threw away the tampon he used for a demonstration and then left the bathroom. I took a deep breath and did what he said. Once it was in I honestly couldn't feel a thing.

I took off my pants and grabbed a new pair of underwear from the basket under the sink and then threw my pants into the laundry bin. I washed my hands and then headed out of the bathroom.

"How does it feel?" Techno asked.

"A bit awkward but better than the pad, how do I pee with it though?" I asked genuinely curious.

"You can either change it every time you go to the bathroom or you can hold the string out of the way that way you don't get it..well..wet." Techno explained. I nodded and we headed into his room.

Techno grabbed me a hoodie of his and then sat on his bed. I put the hoodie on, not really caring if he saw shit while I took off my shirt. Once I had it on I walked over to his bed and cuddled with him for a little bit.

~Timeskip brought to you by I'm bored~

~Phil POV~

I was sitting in my office doing some work when I got a text from Techno. He said that he needed help and needed me to come to his room.

I shrugged my shoulders lightly, grabbed my phone from my desk, and went upstairs to Technos room.

"What up?" I asked.

"Tommy bleed through I need to wake him up but I also need to change my bed sheets." Techno explained, pointing out the now passed out(sleeping) Tommy on the bed right next to him.

I nodded my head and waited as Techno grabbed Tommy and took him presumably to the bathroom.

I took Technos comforter and bed sheets off of his bed and threw them onto the floor. I went into his closet and got the spare black set out and put both the comforter and new sheets onto the bed. I then took the old comforter and sheets down the the laundry room to get cleaned.

Once that was all done I headed back to my office and texted Techno saying that I had finished his sheets and if he needed anything else he could text me to let me know.

~Tommy POV~

Techno had woken me up and told me that I had bleed through and needed to change. I groaned but did so anyway. I got a new pair of shorts and some underwear and headed into the bathroom.

I disposed of the old tampon, took out a new one, and did the same thing I did for the first one with the new one for inserting it. God this is going to be a day.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed back into Techno's bed. "I'm sorry for ruining you bedsheets Techno." I apologized. He smiled.

"It's fine, I would be lying if I said I've never done it either." Techno responded. I smiled back at him and leaned into his chest, letting myself fully relax and turn into a raccoon.

Me and Techno sat comfortably and Wilbur had walked in with lunch at a point. He came in with sandwiches for each of us. Techno had a PB&J, I had a turkey and cheese, and Wilbur had ham and cheese.

We all cuddled together in Techno's bed, watching movies and snacking away.