-Chapter 8: Family Talk-

Tw: Eating disorder, talk of self harm, panic attack, past talk, razor blade mention, food, I think that is all please let me know if there are any others!

-Tommy POV-

I awoke in Techno's room. 'When did I get here?' I had thought to myself.

I slowly started to remember the events of last night and looked down at my bandaged arms. I felt silent tears fall down my face.

I can't believe I did that. I felt something move from behind me and then start rubbing my back.

"Hey your alright kid, it going to be ok."Technos hushed voice said. I gripped onto him and cried harder.

Techno held me tight and whispered soft hushed and words of encouragement to me as I started to calm down in his arms.

"Tommy, we should tell Phil about this." Techno said. I stared at him with wide eyes. I started to shake my head no aggressively.

Techno put his hand on my chin stop me. (Platonicly you dirty minded fucks)

"Tommy, your not the first one Phil has been through, Your almost just the same as I was." Techno said. I laid my head softly on his chest. "O-ok.."I choked out.

He hugged me once more and then picked me up. He grabbed one of his hoodies and handed it to me, taking me to bedroom afterwords.

He put me down on my bed and grabbed a sports bra from one of my drawers. I blushed a bit embarrassed as he walked over to me. "Binder off now, you need a break."Techno said sternly. He turned around and waited as I took off the shirt I was wearing, along with the binder.

I put on the sports bra along with the hoodie and tapped Techno.

He turned back around and smiled at me. "Come on, you need to eat some breakfast anyway." He said softly. I stepped forward stopping at his chest. I leaned my head on him and put my head down on his chest.

"You want me to Cary you again Theseus?" Techno asked. I smiled lightly at the nickname and nodded my head.

He laughed lightly but picked me up and brought me downstairs. The whole time I had my head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Hey you two?" Phil said questionably. Techno nodded his head and started to walk over to the table. He sat down in his chair, me still on him just sitting in his lap.

"You wanna explain this?" Phil asked.

"No I don't think will unless he is comfortable with it." Techno said as I turned around to grab some food. Phil handed me a plate of some cut up fruit and I began to eat some of the slices.

Techno pat my hair and grabbed his own food, beginning to eat. Both Phil and Wilbur were looking at us in somewhat odd ways but We both continued to eat.

Once I was full, after 6 slices of fruit I looked at Techno with soft eyes and took a piece of fruit from my plate. I put the piece up to his mouth. He laughed lightly and opened his mouth as I place the fruit into his mouth.

After breakfast Techno had sat everyone in the lounge for a bit of a family talk. Phil and Wilbur sat on one couch(sofa) and me and Techno sat on the other one that was across from them.

"Alright,"Techno started. "We have a couple of things we need to discuss." He added.

"What things?" Wilbur asked.

Techno sighed lightly. "I'll get to that Wilbur." He said sternly showing that he didn't want any interruptions. Wilbur slumped back into his seat and Phil just sat there stunned.

"Alright so I'm going to make this as short as I possibly can but last night I found Tommy in his room having a panic attack after he had cut himself from being bullied shitless in school, again." Techno explained. I looked down as soon as Phil had given me his sort of stern father look.

"Tommy how long were you clean before last night?"Phil asked calmly.

"7 months? I think..."I said quietly. Phil nodded his head.

"Tommy I don't know how comfortable you will be with this but I think we should look into some therapy for you" Phil said. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes and I shoved my face into the crook of Techno's neck. "Shhhh it's ok Tom's" Techno said. I gripped him tighter.

"Don't make me go" I muttered. Last time I had been to therapy I was very for talking about the stress and issues the family had put onto me. "Look Tommy, we won't do anything with whatever you decide to tell the therapist you just need to try it out at least once, can you do that for me? And Tubbo and Ranboo?" Techno responded.

I thought for a second. "I guess I'll try it." I said. Techno pulled my chin up and whipped off the tears from my already tear stained face. "Good." He said.

All of us had sat in a comfortable silence before Wilbur turned on the tv and put on UP. I smiled at him and we all faced the tv to watch the movie and relax that day.