-Chapter 17: Crushes? -

Tw: Eating disorder, food, vaping, menstruation joke, I think that's all let me know if you see anything else!

(Time plot update: It is now December 5th and everyone has advent calendars! I personally celebrate Christmas and I believe all of them do so that's what is going on here, no hate to any other holidays I hope you all have fun with yours! Happy Holidays guys!! Also yes Molly is Em!)

//Changed it to Molly now that we have her name :D- June 4 2023//

~Tommy POV~

Me and Molly have been texting for the past week. Other things that happened was Phil getting us all advent calendar's, as it has just turned December.

Technos advent calendar was a tea one, Phil's had different coffees, Wilbur's had different guitar pics and music stickers, and mine was fidgets. Techno suggested it because he noticed i got fiddley when I'm stressed. 

Anyway, me and Molly had been texting all morning. Just randomly talking to each other about the most random things. I asked her if she was a hybrid and she said that she was! She sent me a picture of herself in her hybrid form of a cat! She looked so pretty as a cat as well. (Does this sound weird? Don't make it sound weird!!)

I sent her back a picture of me in my raccoon hybrid form and kinda just hung out like that for the rest of the day. Techno noticed the difference as I didn't usually sit around as a raccoon. As did Wilbur. Both of them asked me if I was okay and I always responded with yes.

Around lunch me and Molly had started to text more. We kept on sending each other silly pictures and random crap. I was laughing a lot and very happy.

I was in my room just texting Em when I heard Phil call us all down for lunch. I headed down the stairs phone in hand, still looking like my raccoon self. I sat down at the table and picked up a couple pieces of fruit with my fork.

A chime went off from my phone and my tail started to wave, it was Molly . A light blush came onto my face and I texted her back saying that I would talk in ab little bit.

"Okay what has gotten into you Tommy, you are never this happy sorry to say it but seriously who are you texting so much?" Wilbur asked. His tone was a little snappy so I stared back at him with a mildly moody face.

"I don't think it's any of your business actually." I stated. My tail waved itself in a snappy way as I cleared my plate and started to walk away.

"Wow so moody, that time of month is it?" Wilbur shot back.

I paused in my steps. "Fuck off Wilbur." I stared blankly before going up to my room and slamming the door.

~Techno POV~

Wilbur's comment was uncalled for needless to say. So I glared at him in my death glare way.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Wilbur?" I questioned in a angry tone.

"I'm being serious, what the fuck has gotten into you where you get the guts to ask that question. You are such an asshole. Now he probably feels dysphoric you bitch." I snap.

"Techno!" Phil stated.

"What?! Wilbur's comment was uncalled for and harsh. I'm going to go check on Tommy while Wilbur thinks about what he said." I say before heading upstairs to Tommy's room.

~Phil POV~

As Techno heads up to Tommy's room I turn to Wilbur.

"Right, when Tommy actually feels better you are going to apologize. That comment was not something you are to EVER say again. Got that Wilbur?" I said sternly. Wilbur nodded his head and went quiet as he picked at his food.

I sighed and got up, clearing my plate before heading to the living room.

~Tommy POV~

When I got up to my room I decided to head outside and onto the roof. I pulled out my vape and took a hit. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie of myself blowing out the smoke.

I sent the selfie to Em and let the haze fill my head with each hit I took. Moments later o heard someone com out my window. "Tommy can you come inside please?" Techno asked

I blew out another cloud of smoke and rolled my eyes as I walked in with him.

"Tommy would you like to talk to me?" Techno asked. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"How about this Theseus, we go read in my room for a bit and once you are comfortable we start talking about what's been going on in that head of yours." Techno said. I nodded my head and we headed out of my room and into his.

We sat down in his room for a little bit just talking and reading a book. I took a deep breath before turning to face him.

"Techno, I think I have a crush on this really pretty girl." I said. Techno looked at me for a second before smiling softly.

"Want to tell me about her?" He asked. I nodded my head and started to list off things I liked about Em.

-

-

-

A/N- I'm going to skip over Wilbur apologizing because I have no more ideas for this chapter and have to start working on the Christmas one, so basically we are going to say that Wilbur did apologize for what he said. On another note, If the Christmas chapter is a little late that's okay, I plan to start having chapters drafted out and ready to post when I want to so hopefully I can get that working for over the summer when I have no inspiration. Anyway I'll leave you all with this for now, have a happy holidays love you all!! Next chapter wont be so trigger heavy I promise!!