-Chapter 12:Shit Day and Sleepovers-

According to Wattpad statistics only half of you that read my stories actually fallow me. So if you end up liking this please consider dropping a follow and vote it really helps and is free plus you can always change your mind later. ENJOY!

Cw/tw: food, eating disorder, blood mentions, monthly cycle/periods?, nightmares, uhhhhh FUCK IDK LMAO! if any others let me know!

-Tommy POV-

I groaned lightly as I sat up in my bed, a sharp pain stinging in my abdomen.

'You have to be fucking kidding me' I thought to myself as I pulled my covers back. Surely enough when I shifted my position on my bed I had noticed a small blood stain on the sheets.

I whined lightly as I headed out of bed and onto Techno's room.

"Tech, I need your help please" I said as I walked in. Techno looked over to me with a soft look.

"What's up?" He asked.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. "I- um I.." For some reason I just couldn't find the words to tell him anything.

Slowly Techno sat up and walked over to me.

"Toms, did you bleed in your bed?" Techno questioned. I could feel my face get even more red as I nodded my head.

Techno nodded his head and grabbed my hand. He led me into the bathroom and pulled out a pad for me. "Remember how to put it on?" He asked. I nodded my head.

As soon as I had nodded her left the bathroom, shortly coming back with a new pair of boxers for me to wear.

After he handed them to me he left yet again and I had done what I needed to do in the bathroom, before heading out and back to Techno.

"Mmm" I groaned out as I curled up into Techno's lap. He began to pet my hair softly.

"I know bud, I know." Techno said softly. He had continued to pet my hair and we had sat there for a bit just relaxing.

A soft knock had sounded at Techno's door.

I felt Techno shift a bit, looking up as Phil opened the door. I layed my head back down onto techno's lap as Phil entered the room.

"Hey I'm going to the shops with Wil, do either of you two want to come with? We have the sleepover to prepare for." Phil stated.

Techno looked down at me. "Toms I think we need to go anyway, you just used the last pad." Techno said. I groaned and blushed out of embarrassment.

"Right Toms, go get ready and we will meet you two by the door." Dad said. I walked out of the room with a face that was almost as red as my signature red hoodie.

When I got to my room I put on some red shorts, a red hoodie, and some white socks. I headed downstairs and we all headed out after I had put on my red high-top converse.

We all piled into the car and headed out to the shops.

When we arrived, Phil had given me and Techno a basket and then took Wilbur with him and another basket.

"Alright, we will head over to the hygiene products first, then we will get things that you and I want for the sleepover." Techno said softly. I nodded my head and grudgingly fallowed along.

We had walked down the isle that had pads and tampons on the shelfs. "Right Toms, do you want to just get pads or do you want to get pads and tampons?" Tech asked.

"U-uhm, j-just the pads you had last time..." I muttered out. Techno nodded and grabbed a pack of pads, putting it into the basket.

After that we both headed over to the snacks.

"So why don't you pick out some of your own sweets and Ill pick some I like, the we can move onto crisps, and then after that we can head over to the stuffed animals and blankets to get some weighted blankets and a stuffed animal." Techno explained. I nodded along to his plan and we each headed down the sweets isle looking for our favorite ones.

After throwing in our favorite candy we headed over to the crisps. We picked out one bag each(as we both got the family sized bags).

When we finished up with the snacks we headed over to the blankets and stuffed animals. I picked out a fluffy and soft raccoon stuffed animal and Techno picked out a pig.

We grabbed two weighted blankets and then headed over to the front where dad said to meet him and Wil once we where done.

"Why don't you text dad and tell him that we are here?" Techno said.

"Yep!" I responded. I pulled out my phone and texted dad telling him that we where at the meeting spot.

Dad had responded simply with 'okay' so me and Techno had to sit there waiting for a bit.

"So do you know any hand games?" Techno asked as he put the basket down. (A-Don't question me on how big the basket it either fanfic logic and Techno is now Marry Poppins with the basket lmao)

"A couple like chopsticks, down by the bay, high low piccolo, Miss Marry Mack, patty cake, I think that's all of them" I said.

"Let's play Down By the Bay." Techno replied. I nodded my head and put my hands out.

"Down by the bay with the hankie pank, where the bullfrog's jump from bank to bank, saying eep op eep op op, skittle, dittle, corneal, pop, I pledge allegiance to the flag, Michael Jackson, makes me gag, Coca Cola has caffeine, now we're talking' jelly beans, jelly beans are out of sight, now we're back to, down by the bay with the hankie pank, where the bullfrog jumps bank to bank saying, eep, op, eep, op, op, skittle, dittle corneal, POP!" We sang. Techno had managed to not pull his hands away on the last "Pop" so when I slapped his hands I won!

"HAH Yes!" I said excitedly. Techno smiled at me. "Good job." He said. Just as Techno was about to pull me in for a hug, Phil and Wilbur had come over.

"You two ready to head home? We have some friends coming over for the night." Dad said. Both me and Techno looked over to Dad and nodded our heads.

After dad payed for everything we got into the car and started to play some music. On the whole way home I had layed against Techno just longing to be home in my bed relaxing with a heating pad that we had gotten recently.

Once we were finally home I got out of the car and grabbed my bags. Dad opened the house door and everyone headed right to their own rooms to get stuff ready.

For me on my desk I set up a basket with some of the snacks I got and set out some blankets on the floor with some plushies that I had. once I was done with everything I headed over to Techno's room.

"What's up Toms?" Techno asked. "I feel crap" I said. Techno looked at me and then pat the spot next to him on his bed.

I walked over and sat down.

"What up Toms." He said. "I just. I'm so dysphoric right now, and god i hate being on my period so much! And it's on our sleepover day too and i just, I wish it was gone and I wish my voice wasn't so feminine still." I ranted. Techno listened nodding along to everything J was saying.

"Listen Theseus, I get it trust me I do, dysphoria sucks when you are on your period but you will get through it I know it. And maybe we can talk to Dad about starting you up on testosterone at some point." Techno explained. I nodded my head.

Techno pulled me in for a hug and we sat there for a bit just hugging, then the doorbell rang.