-Chapter 19: What are we?-

tw:  food, talk of relationship?

~Tommy POV~

It was now a few days after Christmas and our winter break is almost over, but there was something that sat in my mind. What were me and Em? Were we in a relationship now? I've never been in this situation before, so I decided to text her.

~Text Montage!!~

Em❤️🐈

T: Hey Em, I have a question

E: What's up?❤️

T: Uh...Well..
I took a deep breath in.
T: are we together now?

E: sure thing silly! ❤️

T: Okay cool ❤️

E: Love you Toms❤️❤️

T: Love you too Em💕

~End of text montage~

As I looked up from my phone I was blushing hard. I was sitting on my floor thinking about Em when someone slammed my door open.

'Ah! God what?" I said startled.

"Sorry, uh want to go shopping?" Techno asked. I could see Wilbur standing behind him but I nodded anyway.

"Yeah sure I'll come, just let me get ready first." I replied. Techno nodded and ushered Wilbur out of the doorway.

I got up and headed over to my closet to grab something to wear. After getting dressed I walked downstairs to find Techno and Wilbur sitting at the kitchen island.

I headed down the stairs and walked over to Wilbur and Techno. They both had plates of food so I grabbed a small fruit cup Phil got for me from the fridge. I sat down with my brothers and we all ate quietly.

After we all were full we grabbed our shoes and put them on before heading out the door.

Our first stop was this cute a cozy knickknack store. They had a bunch of things and I saw some cute things Em would like. The things I saw were some cute pastel highlighters, glitter pens, and a pale blue journal.

Em mentioned a while ago that she wanted to start journaling. I grabbed two of each thing (but a red journal) and headed to the checkout.

After checking out I headed over to Wilbur who had managed to find a guitar tabs book of songs he had been wanting to learn, and Techno who had found a new Greek story book.

"So have you payed already?" Techno questioned. I nodded my head softly. He nodded back and I followed the two back to the checkout so that they could pay. As they payed I waited on my phone and started to text Em.

I texted with her for the duration of the two paying, which ultimately resulted in being beat red by the end of our conversation because of how much she was flirting with me. By the time the others had walked over my face was more red if possible. "Damn Toms, who you texting?" Wilbur teased. I blushed harder. "NO ONE!" I practically yelled.

Both Wilbur and Techno laughed and we headed out of the store and back to the car.

Techno drove us to the mall and we all started to look around. We stopped at stores together headed to some essential stores first of things that we would actually need like bath washes, shampoos, etc.

After those stores we headed to some less essential places to get random things we wanted to get. Once we had bought pretty much everything we wanted we headed back out to the car and Techno took us to grab some ice cream before heading home.

Techno got strawberry soft serve, Wilbur got coffee, we got dad a mint soft serve, and I got a vanilla milkshake.

We drove home after getting the ice cream and then enjoyed our ice cream with him.

"So how was shopping?" Dad asked.

"It was okay" I responded. Dad nodded and we all continued to quietly eat our ice cream. After eating we all headed to our rooms with everything we had gotten and I set aside the things I got for Em.

I checked my phone to see what day it was and noticed that it was and noticed that it was Sunday. 'Well shit I have therapy tomorrow.' I thought to myself.

I sat at my desk journaling a bit while listening to music.

-

-

-

~A/N~ Sorry this chapter is so short, I've honestly given up on this chapter but I'll be working on the next few soon love you guys!!