-Chapter 24: Fight-

Tw: Bullying, fighting, blood, broken bones, slurs(I have claims to one the other one is censored let me know if i should censor the other one) i think that's all? Cursing duh

Tommy POV:

We headed into the locker room and I was about to head into the bathroom to change when I got pulled over by Jace.(was that his name?)

"What are you doing in here girl" Jace said. I stood there stunned.

"I-I'm not a girl!" I said sternly trying to go into the stall next to Techno.

"Hey no you don't get away from me that quickly." Jace said trying to pull me back. Techno slammed the door open.

"What are you doing to my brother?" Techno questioned harshly.

"Just having a little chat." Jace replied.

"Mm sure then let him go." Techno said.

"What let this little bitch go to where SHE belongs, the girls locker room?" Jace questioned.

"HE is a boy." Techno stated harshly grabbing me and pulling me from Jace's grasp.

"Really? Then why not fight like a boy?" Jace retorted.

"No he isn't going to risk shit for you." Techno responded in a stern tone.

"Fine, then you fight me." Jace said beginning to square up.

"If you win the tr**y gets to stay here, if i win the bitch goes to the girls locker room where she belongs." Jace stated.

"Fine but if i win you better bet your sorry ass that you will be suspended or expelled for harassment and bullying of my younger brother." Techno argued.

"Techno no please-"I tried to reason but the first punch was thrown.

-3rd POV-

Jace tried to punch Techno but he easily missed. Tommy backed up a bit and got onto his phone, texting Tubbo and Ranboo for help.

"Wow you know if you fixed your stance, you might actually be able to hit me." Techno remarked.

"Oh shut up this is supposed to be a fight not a fucking lesson." Jace responded harshly. Techno rolled his eyes and caught Jace's arm and twisted it, then punched bellow his ribs.

"Ow- ugh- God you fucking bitch!" Jace stated. This time when he punched he actually hit Techno.

Ranboo and Tubbo came running in from the main gym and ran over to Tommy to try and comfort him as Jace and Techno continued to fight.

As the fight went on a small crowd started to form. Soon enough everyone in the boys locker room was watching them fight.

"STOP CALLING MY BROTHER SLURS YOU ASSHOLE THEN MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" Techno yelled.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT FAGGOT DESERVES NOTHING!" Jace yelled back as Techno kicked him yet again. {Guys if you didn't know already lmao I have the reclaims for the f-slur, I am very homosexual}

As Techno had kicked Jace down to the ground Mr. James walked into the scene.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Mr. James asked sternly. Techno took a breath before responding.

"Jace was making fun of Tommy again, and as you said next time he does something I could take a hit at him." Techno explained. Mr. Jace smirked at Techno.

"Well I did say that didn't I. Now everyone else who isn't part of Jace's group get out to the gym to work on things, anyone else who was apart of the fight, or part of Jace's group get over here we need to go down to Principal Marriott." Mr. James explained.

Everyone who was part of the fight nodded, not wanting to get into any more trouble than we already were in.

~Tommy POV~

We all followed Mr. James down to the principals office. He brought us inside and we all sat down waiting for Mr. James to walk back out with Mr. Marriott.

Soon enough Mr. James walked out with Mr. Marriott. "Jace, AJ, Stephen, inside my office now. Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Techno you guys stay here and Techno, text Wilbur to come down." Mr Marriott explained. Everyone nodded.

The three boys followed Mr. Marriott into his office and I leaned on Ranboo's shoulder as I held Tubbos hand. (Not a ship Tubbo and Ranboo are in a platonic CHARACTER relationship and Tommy is literally dating Em in this)

Techno texted Wilbur frantically and probably dad too. All of us were stressed. Mr. Marriott than walked back out of the office and waved his hand, motioning for us to come in. We all walked in.

"So how long has the bullying and harassment been going on?" Mr. Marriott questioned looking at me.

"U-uhm since t-the beginning o-of when I got here." I mumbled. Mr. Marriott nodded and Techno rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"Now I know this is a stupid question to ask but do you have any other proof of this?" Mr. Marriott asked. I was about to open my mouth and say no when Techno pulled out his phone. He pulled up pictures of Jace talking about it on social media and pulled up pictures of me after things happened that I didn't know he took. I honestly wasn't mad about it.

"Alright thank you Techno. Jace suspension for two weeks as that is the most I can give without expulsion, Aj and Stephan, one week suspension, and all of you will be getting pulled from any extra curricular activities if you do any such as sports or music activities. Tommy Techno Tubbo and Ranboo you may call an adult to come pick you guys up." Mr. Marriott explained.

"Thank you Mr. Marriott." I said.

"Your welcome Tommy. Oh and you guys will all face a weeks detention when you all get back." Mr. Marriot responded.

"What that's not fair!" Jace yelled.

"Yes Jace it is fair you have been harassing and bullying a student for months, your very lucky I'm not expelling you even though I should. Now let's call all of your parents, you four are free to go have a nice day." Mr. Marriot had said everything up until his last part in a strict tone. He wanted Jace to know he was serious. After that we all left and had dad pick us up.

Boy was that an eventful day.