-18: Christmas!-

Tw: Food, mention of vaping, vaping, first kiss? :)

(Storyline Time: 2 weeks before Christmas!)

~Tommy POV~

It was two weeks before Christmas and I was currently at the mall with Wilbur and Techno. Techno decided to stay with me while we shopped for each other at the mall so me and Techno gave Wilbur small lists of things, my list being for Techno and Techno's list being things for me.

Me and Techno headed to our first store to buy some things for Dad. Dad was easier to buy for because we all knew what he wanted. Wilbur however was a bit harder. He likes music and sheep and the colors yellow and blue but otherwise we aren't that sure what to get him.

"What if i get Wilbur a pack of new guitar pics and a new amp cord and you get him a new knitted yellow jumper and a blue sheep plush?" Techno suggested. I nodded my head.

We headed first to the music store to get Wilbur his guitar stuff first and then headed over to the a store that sold both sweaters and stuffed animals. (A-Ig something like hot topic, you think of your own store.)

We went in and got what we needed for Wilbur before getting something from each of us for dad. Techno grabbed a coffee mug and I couldn't really think of anything to get him.

"Why don't you make him something, you are making stuff for Tubbo and Ranboo anyway." He suggested.

"Oh yeah good idea." I said. That was everyone we needed to shop for so we texted Wilbur and told him to meet us at the car. Once we had finally met in the car we drove off back home. Everyone collected their bags and Wilbur gave me the stuff he got for Techno from me and we all headed to our rooms to wrap gifts.

After gifts were wrapped and tags were on them we headed down the the big tree in the living room and filled the bottom of the tree with gift boxes and bags. The tree finally looked just about finished. I sat down on the couch with Henry and a cozy warm blanket.

Wilbur sat down on the floor by the coffee table with his guitar and began to strum the strings, playing some familiar Christmas songs.

Techno walked into the living room with cups of tea and hot cocoa. I looked down at the warm beverage and took a quick sip before setting it down.

"Sad you can't go on the rooftop and take some hits?" Wilbur questioned in between strums of his sweet guitar. I nodded my head.

"A little bit, but I'll get over it." I said softly. Wilbur nodded and Techno sat next to me with his book and reading glasses.

"You excited for your first Christmas with us?" He asked. I nodded. 

"This will be one of my first Christmas's with presents to get. Tubbo and Ranboo tried a couple of times but I made them keep them out of guilt, I know for a fact you guys won't take me getting guilty over how much you give so I've decided to try and accept it." I explained. Techno nodded his head and we continued our evening of sitting together in the living room until Phil came in with some dinner for us to have.

~Timeskip: Christmas Day(Tommy POV)~

{I was going to make it Christmas eve but oh well, also because they had people coming over they did wait till late to open gifts :) }

I woke up and looked at my phone quickly realizing that it was Christmas? Already?

We decided to have a small get together with friends so I got to invite over Tubbo, Ranboo, and Em!!

I told each of them not to get something even though I got them things but I really didn't want to feel guilty for them getting things for me. I got Tubbo a bee plushie, Ranboo an allium necklace because we both really like the flowers, and I got Em a cat keychain.