-Chapter 26: Relaxation before the dysphoria-

Tw: Food/Ed

-Techno POV-

We decided today to take a day off of school. Dad was fine with it but me and Wilbur wanted to give Toms a nice relaxing day because he has been a bit nervous about the shit that happened last week at school.

While Tommy was sleeping I ran around the house grabbing fuzzy blankets, fun snacks, drinks, games, and anything else to make Tommy comfortable while we sit in my room playing games and watching movies on our relaxing day.

Today was all about Tommy, plus me and Will wanted to get some information out of him on what he would want for his birthday as it is coming up soon.

~Tommy POV~

I woke up to noise all around the house of constant running around and stomping. I got up out of bed, rubbing my eyes as I walked over to my closet to get some clothes. 

I grabbed a red t-shirt and some light blue sweat pants. I also grabbed a sports bra seeing as I would probably need a binder break. I got changed into my clothes and put on some black socks before heading to Techno's room to see what all of the commotion was.

"Tech what's going-?" I cut myself off when I looked around his room. The lights were off, his blackout curtains were shut, fairy lights were lighting up around the room, a star lamp was shining on the ceiling, there was fluffy blankets and pillows on the floor and bed scattered around, his TV showed all of our Netflix profiles. This was what he was running around for?

I noticed all of our favorite snacks set up on a small trey table. I smiled at him.

"So what do you think?" He asked. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "I love it!" I responded. I could feel him smile as he pay my head.

"I'll go grab Will you can start a movie if you want." Techno said before heading off to grab Wilbur from wherever he was.

When they both returned I had Gilmore girls playing for us to have in the background. I set up uno for all of us to play and started to snack on some salt and vinegar crisps. 

Wilbur laughed as he saw me under a fluffy blanket. "Comfy already?" He questioned. "Shut up bitch" I responded. Techno laughed as well and they both sat down next to me. I pushed play on the movie and we started to play the game. 

The rest of the day was spent with us playing games in Techno's room and eating snacks.

(Sorry for the short chapter today! I'm working on getting the chapters out faster so that I have the birthday special ready for April 9th!! Love you all!!)