-Chapter 23: Ew school-

Tw: Ed, Food, Bullying, Cursing, yelling, homophobia, transphobia
(I am in love with this art btw) 

A/n- this chapter is going to be a bit shorter than others new cause it's mostly details of the school day and i don't really know what to do for all of that :)

Ps- I fucking rushed the end i couldn't handle you guys not having anything posted on this for a while I'm so sorry! I promise the next chapter will be longer and more exciting ❤️😭

~Tommy POV~

I woke up a few days after the game night with high regret. It was our first day back at school after our long and needed winter break.

I got out of my bed and headed over to my closet to grab some clothes. I pulled out my blue cardigan and my white dress shirt along with some khakis and my red converse.

I headed to the bathroom to change my clothes and brush my teeth. Once I changed my clothes I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

Phil greeted me with his usual warm smile and put down a plate of waffles by the chair I usually sat at. Wilbur and Techno had waked down the stairs shortly after I sat down. We all ate our food and then headed into Techno's car to drive off to school.

When we got to school we did the usual drop me off at first class thing. Today my first class was English, we are doing a Romeo and Juliet lesson and we are each reading characters. I'm Romeo and Em is Juliet. I walked in and sat in my seat next to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Soooo you excited for todays scene? You and En finally meet!" Tubbo said. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"As much as I hate reading in front of the class I would do anything for my Juliet." I said as cheesy as possible. Em had walked over and we were all laughing.

"Hey lover boy, what did you say this time?" She asked as she sat on my desk.

"Oh nothing just how amazingly beautiful and smart you are my love~" I teased. It was my turn to make her blush and she did.

"Why thank you." She responded. We all joked around and talked until our teacher finally stopped us talking and asked everyone to sit at their proper seats for the lesson.

~Time skip to the next class~

We finally had our next class and Techno had picked me up outside of this one as Wilbur said her really had to rush off to his next class. We said a goodbye to Em and Techno had walked all of us over to History hallway for that.

We said our goodbye to Techno as after he got a pass from the teacher. History was one of my favorite classes and I was doing well in it already because of my help from Techno and the fact that we always talk about history stuff and we read those Greek mythology books all the time.

Today was a bit different though as we sat down the teacher passed around tests that no one knew we had to study for. "Pop-quiz everyone." The teacher said. I groaned. Pop quizzes made me stressed.

After quickly completing the painful quiz and turning it in i sat back down at my seat, laying my head down on my arms.

After History we got escorted to Art which was fun and also a bit boring as we weren't doing much today but it was fun hanging out with Em again.

After a long class of doing nothing we had Lunch which was fine and it's usual but after that ended we had a dreaded class.

Phys Ed ...