[25] Can't

25th Chapter!!!
Yey! I still couldn't believe that this story will have 90K reads! Thank you thank you!

Show some love for "Protecting Charity"!
Okay, I've thought of this chapter last week and guess what? Sean O'Pry is coming here :( I'm so fucking devastated and utterly upset because I won't have the chance to see him during his stay in the country. I'm crying, literally. Damn, college.

I want to see him :(

And I am apologizing for this chapter going way too fast, I gotta go to the good parts because this story is under editing. I'm gonna edit this once I get my laptop again. So yeah.

Enjoy.

50 votes before the next one.
-------

Phil led her outside the building, and soon hailed for a cab. He was excited and he knew that she'd be glad that he's doing this for her.

"Hey, where are we going?" Chloe wore that befuddled expression on her face. Phil just smiled at her and she entered the cab and Phil got in too.

"Where to?" The old cabbie politely asked, looking at them through the rearview mirror.

"To the airport," Phil replied, then his eyes focused on his phone. He was scanning through the list of international flight schedules that will depart by the time they get there.

Chloe demanded, "Marcus Philip! Where are you taking me?!" She hit his shoulder but Phil chuckled. It was rude to leave the board waiting and she's not certain where Phil is going to take her.

"My girlfriend wants a spontaneous trip, I recall," he smirked as he ended his transaction in his phone. He finally secured some tickets for the two of them. He spoke to the cabbie, "We're catching a 3 pm flight, hope you could go faster."

"Where?" She asked again. "I don't have my passports and stuff, Phil. I'm not meant to travel for now. Also, I am busy as fûćk," she crossed her arms, smirking.

"You'd be thankful for this in a few hours. And I have your passport in my jacket. I was supposed to do this on Friday but I figured out, hey, Chloe needs a vacation and it wouldn't hurt to spend a few days away from New York," Phil explained, holding her hand. "I love you and you deserve some good time before indulging yourself in work again."

She breathed, "This is nice Phil but--"

"For me, Chloe, please?" Phil interrupted her, hoping that she would stop resisting.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes at him, clearing her thoughts about work and New York. "Where are we heading to then?"

"Trust me, you'll love it," Phil grinned.

"Where? I feel like I've asked a million times already, Phil. Don't make me ask again," she threatened.

"It's a surprise, Chloe." He then began doing something in his phone. He started reserving another set of tickets, and hotel rooms they will have for five days. "Perfect," he muttered after getting his desired places. "I'm taking you to the Philippines," he grinned proudly. "You are mine for five days and no one can take you from me."

Chloe suddenly became excited and she was unconsciously gazing at him. Boy, this man loves me so much, she thought.

[i'm doing a lot of skipping; sorry]

It took almost 20 hours (two flights) for them to reach their destination in the famous island of Boracay. Known for its white sand beaches and breath-taking view, Phil was hyped for this, and this was a dream come true for him.

The sun shone brightly and the couple weren't appropriately dressed for the place because they were still wearing their corporate attires.

He took Chloe to shop for some clothes there, even though both of them are still jetlagged.