[4] Phil/Chloe

Can I get 10 votes and 5 comments before I upload the next chappy? 

-----

      "Let me take good care of you," Phil said, his hand strongly laying on the door. He was looking in Chloe's brown eyes, trying to convince her that he is sincerely committed to his job.
She laughed, shaking her head, "You sly motherf-cker, I'm fine. You don't have to help me out, I can handle myself." However, his admirable scent as she breathed touched her nose and she became aroused. Damn, why does this guy have to be so freaking hot? She thought.
        "Are you sure?" Phil asked, not wanting to annoy her further. He eventually realized that this is Chloe's personal time. She definitely needed to be alone sometimes. However, he's still worried of what she might do. Her face was red, her black hair was a mess.
        She sighed, "I just want to be alone, really."
       "Jesse is going to be fine," he blurted out gently, wanting to ease the emotional pain and anxiety within her.
        "I hope so, well..." She cleared her throat, "please don't deprive me of my personal time. Go home and take a rest." She had a lot of problems lately, yet she knew that she needed to be the new Chloe who's not vulnerable to such weird shit existing in reality. The sexual arousal was killing her but she needed to get her head in the game. She didn't want to complicate things between them.

        "Okay--"
        Chloe was about to close the door but he stopped her again.
        "Please stop drinking, Jesse is worried," Phil spoke.
        "Drive safely, Mr. Connor," she said with a soft smile gracing her lips. She longed for him to stay but he definitely can't. This is the perfect time to make him miserable.
        Phil suddenly had the urge to kiss her. His blue eyes continued to tantalize the intoxicated woman in front of her.
        If he stays here for another second, I don't know what I would do, she thought. She's losing her sense because Phil was in front of her. Finally. After a series of erotic dreams with him, this could be the chance for her to make it happen again. However, she wasn't certain if this guy is married. Her gaze soon went to his hand to check if he's married. No ring meant no wife at home.
        They're both losing sanity in each other's presence. Phil was sober, and Chloe was near to being drunk. Chloe took a quick drink of her Jaeger then she said, "Jaeger?" Chloe offered Phil.
Phil took the bottle from her hand and he took a drink from it as well. Chloe was grinning at him as he drank then when he was done, Chloe was about to pull him to her so that she could savor his soft lips but...

        She abruptly threw up on his shoes. 
        Damn it, Phil thought. He was engaged into the moment he'd be kissed by Chloe but she was drunk. Another thing was, he just bought these pair of shoes. 
        He immediately guided her to the bathroom, as she threw up again on the bathroom floor, and finally, on the toilet. Phil was holding her hair and rubbing her back to help her soothe the odd feeling of being drunk. 
        "Hey, are you okay?" He asked after she's done. She was leaning onto his chest, her eyes shut. 
        "I'm sorry, Jesse, it won't happen again," she said groggily. Phil felt bad for her, he reached for the tissues and wiped her mouth. The drunk lady in his arms was in a lot of pain right now. He stared at her as he remembered the first time he saw her, the first time he talked to her. She was not as attractive as the girls he previously dated but he knew that his day won't be complete without this girl bugging him. Well, seven years had passed, there she was, in his arms, looking beautiful even if she's possibly the wasted person in NYC.
        He carried her to her bed and deliberately laid her there. She's probably tired for today.

        He took care of her for the night. He carefully changed her clothes, trying really hard not to peek but damn, he couldn't help but glimpse at her just in her underwear. It made him uneasy of course, despite that, he put her pajamas and made sure that she's clean and comfortable. He cleared the door and cleaned the spilled Jager on the carpet. It took him fifteen minutes to clear her apartment of empty bottles and puddles of alcohol and vomit. 

        He checked again if she's okay, and when he was certain that she was as she slept, he lightly kissed her forehead, hoping that one day, everything will be good between them. "I'm sorry Chloe, I hope you'll forgive me," he whispered, brushing a strand of her hair away from her face. "I love you."

        He hoped for another opportunity to tell her how much he loved her... not like this, not when she's drunk.

        He soundlessly left her apartment and muttered, "So much for today."

-----------------------------

        I know it's short, but the next part will be uploaded ASAP. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting <3