34

Ji Xun didn't know if he was frightened by Li Cheng's cruel words, or was frightened by the flash of alpha pheromone on his body, and fled without looking back. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com When he ran out of the lounge, he almost tripped over the threshold.

Li Cheng looked at his flying away quickly, but he was actually playing drums in his heart.

...What exactly did (fafa) give birth? Why does his gland exude Xiao Yiheng's pheromone taste?

Just now, Li Cheng wanted to use his fist to teach Ji Xun that guy, but somehow, before he raised his fist, the alpha pheromone suddenly gushed out, pushing back the provoking scum.

All this was born under the instinctive trend (fat), Li Cheng was just thinking about it, and couldn't figure out the reason at all.

If this truant king has taken the "National Health Education Class" well, he will find the answer to all this in "Chapter Three: Marking Behavior".

——【Temporary marking behavior (fa) after birth, the alpha pheromone will stay in the omega body for a short time. The higher the genetic level of the alpha, the longer his (her) pheromone stays in the omega.

Studies have shown that this has three advantages: first, alpha pheromone can soothe omegas and accompany them psychologically; second, alpha uses this to declare sovereignty and warn other alphas to stay away from their partners; third, when they are dangerous (fa fa) During birth, alpha pheromone will protect omega and deter opponents.

When the temporary mark is converted to a lifetime mark, the alpha pheromone will stay in the omega body forever until one party (die si) dies. 】

And now, Li Cheng, who was ignorant of all this, scratched his head and decided not to care about these "minutas".

It's just that he owes Xiao Yiheng a favor, anyway, he has more debts.

...

Li Cheng rested in the lounge for more than an hour, during which other swimmers came and went, some left arrogantly with their prizes, and some were frustrated with nothing.

This is the case in the arena. Every effort is paid for, and a lot of effort is paid for. Some people are satisfied with "one harvest" and naturally do not want to exert another nine points.

Huang Yelun was lucky, this time he actually won the silver medal in the 50-meter breaststroke! This is his "zero breakthrough". Prior to this, his best result was third in the provincial level.

Li Cheng congratulated him: "Okay Rhubarb, perform supernormally."

Huang Yelun wagged her tail triumphantly: "My girlfriend is watching from the stands. I have to express myself in front of her."

Li Cheng scolded with a smile: "Dare to love is the power of love."

"Brother Li, don't laugh." Huang Yelun said with a serious face, "When you meet your sister-in-law, you will definitely be better than me!"

"..."

If Huang Yelun communicates more with the Little Tigers, you will find that Brother Li already has a sister-in-law next to him.