105

After hearing what the boy on the other end of the phone said, the expressions of Xiao's father and Xiao's mother changed in an instant. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc

Whenever people hear "bad news" that they cannot accept, their first reaction is to deny it.

"You...you are such a nonsense!" Mother Xiao grabbed the microphone and screamed fiercely, "I have never heard of anything that is so violent! I have never heard of it! Where is the shameless omega, young and shameless, running away Come to my house and speak out! I have seen you on TV, wearing a pair of briefs that can't cover up (fart pi), and squeezed with a group of alpha (赤chi) naked-body, how do we think of you in Heng? A wild (sexual xing) omega?!"

Wow, wow, wow.

When did the thousand-year-old female corpse of Daqing Country crawl out of the ground! Actually every word can be hit by Li Cheng's thunder, the scriptwriter of the Gouxue local drama is based on her as the model to write the villain villain, right?

Li Cheng gave a shocking voice. If it wasn't for the wrong occasion, Li Cheng wanted to stand up and applaud the feudal old antique's speech!

"Hum, you have to pay attention to the basic law when you fart?" Li Cheng said directly, "First of all, my name is Li Cheng, and Yuyou is my sister. By the way, I can tell you a good news. She and Xiao Yiheng (guanguan) are very good. Every time I meet, I call your son my sister-in-law; secondly, how much fabric I wear for swimming is my business. I am such a good figure. I need abdominal muscles and back muscles. I want to swim in swimming trunks. There are a bunch of people calling my husband. If I swim naked, then the audience will not be able to qing on the spot? The third and most important point is that Xiao Yiheng can see me. Not only does he see me, he also sees me. I've seen it all over!" Li Cheng said triumphantly on the phone, "Would you like me to tell you, when has he seen (touching Mo) (sleeping Shui) my body?"

The last sentence was completely nonsense by Li Cheng, he and Xiao Yiheng weren't there yet.

But the lip-fight is about agility, no matter how black or white, as long as it has enough (killing sha) damage, then throw it all over, and make sure that the enemy's mind is chaotic and the position is lost.

Just as Li Cheng expected, when Xiao's mother heard Li Cheng's words, her blood pressure soared, her eyes went dark, and her whole body turned around and she couldn't stand firmly.

He...her son...her most perfect masterpiece...

Father Xiao immediately supported her, and the phone dropped to the ground. Li Cheng heard the turmoil on the other end of the phone, and he covered his mouth for fun.

When he just talked to Mother Xiao, he did not shy away from the security guard next to him. The security guard listened to a piece of lace gossip about "World Champions War Straight A Cancer Mother" and felt that the class today is really worth it!

I believe that under the propaganda of the security guards, the owners of the whole community will know the news soon.

And this is exactly what Li Cheng wants to achieve.

Don't think that Li Cheng has well-developed limbs and simple mind, and he is not a barbarian-he wants to expand the influence of this matter and start a public opinion war among the masses!