Chapter 18: At The Blue Feather BookCafe

At The Blue Feather BookCafe

Teng.... Teng.... Teng.....

Customers.

The door of the Blue Feather was opened and a man entered inside of the Blue Feather.

I turned up my head to assist the customer.

" Good morning! Please look around and you might find what you want or what you're looking for. " I said while smiling.

He walked directly to me.

He put a folded paper over the table.

I looked at the folded paper. Familiar. I opened it, a blue feather was fell from it upon opening the paper. I read what is written on the paper.

Same words.

Yes, same words.

But......

But.....

But.....

But..... this time is different. It was gave to me by a man. A man? Yes, a man.

I turned up my head to look the man.

His eyes.

His serious face.

He is not smiling.

My eyes roam around on his face. I looked on his eyebrows, his eyelashes, his iris, his nose, his mouth, his cheeks, his forehead, his chin, his whole face. I looked at his whole face, repeatedly. I'm thinking.

My heart is beating rapidly.

I stared at him.

He snap a finger in front of my face.

He smiled awkwardly.

" Are you okay, Miss? " He asked. " You look pale. "

" And, you're staring at me. Is there any problem on my face? " He asked.

I closed my eyes and opened it quickly.

He is still standing in my front.

" I saw that folded paper when I open the door. It might be yours or might be left by your customers. " He explain.

I'm just staring at him.

" Please cut the stare. I told you, I saw that folded paper in the door upon opening it. " He became irritated.

" Oh! I'm sorry. It was just----- " I said.

I sighed.

" You said that you saw this paper in the door. Hmm... Thanks for giving it to me. " I said.

He nodded then he sprinkle something on my face.

I felt surprise on what he did. I suddenly felt cold at the moment. I wipe my face and felt some crushed ice on my face.

I looked at him. He is holding a plastic bag of crushed ice.

He get hand of crushed ice and he sprinkled it again on my face.

I avoided the ice. " What are you doing? "

" Snow. Pouring Snow. " He said and he sprinkled some crushed ice on my head, continuously.