Chapter 33: At The Blue Heaven Coffeeshop

At The Blue Heaven Coffeeshop

They appeared in the street, in front of the Blue Heaven Coffeeshop.

" Blue Heaven Coffeeshop. " said by Paul.

" Hmmmm...... let's get inside. " said by Tarrah.

" Wait! " protested by Gabriel.

" We need to enter one by one, just to make sure what it is inside. We need to prepare. " Gabriel said.

" Gabriel is right. " said by Raphael.

" So, why don't you go first? " said by Angelo.

Gabriel glared at him.

Angelo pushed Gabriel to go inside, he did the same to Raphael. " And, you too. "

" Wait- " Gabriel and Raphael said.

" Good evening! Welcome to Blue Heaven Coffeeshop! Come inside! Come inside! " said by a tall fat man with a white beard and white mustache.

" What do you want to drink? Or, do you want candies? Hmmm.... tell it to me... tell anything and I will make it, just for you. " He said.

They wers surprised in his jolly and bubbly expression.

" Well, ah.... we want to talk to the owner of the Blue Heaven Coffeeshop. " said by Tarrah.

" You're talking to him now. I am your Grandpa Gant, the owner of the Blue Heaven Coffeeshop. And these are ny sons, Han, Mel and Captain, and my only daughter, Trina, they managing this coffeeshop. " Grandpa Gant said. " We own this. "

" Okay. So, Mr. Gant, where is the portal? " Paul said directly.

" It's Grandpa Gant, your Grandpa. " He said.

" No, you're not my Grandpa. My Grandfather is not here. And, he is not fat as you, old man. " Angelo said.

Grandpa Gant laughed at Angelo and he put his both arms to Paul and Angelo while tapping their shoulders.

" I'm your Grandpa Gant, just accept it. " He said then he lead them to sit in the vacant table.

Then, he looked back to them. " Oh, you too, the ladies, gentlemen, sit here. " he commanded.

They can't do anything aside to follow him.

" Han! Give their foods. " said by Grandpa Gant. " Faster, customers are coming! "

They looked around the shop.

A coffeeshop that painted in blue heaven. The whole wall is painted in blue heaven, same in the floors. You can see the clouds, the birds, the blue sky, blue angels.

Some of the tables have blue angels that painted into it same in its chair. The other tables have blue clouds that painted into it same in its chair. While the other tables have blue halos that painted into it same in its chair, and the other tables have blue wings that painted into it same in its chair.

They looked surprise and looked at each other.

" Did you notice it? This is the blue wing- " said by Paul while pointing the table on where he is sitting, and while looking for the blue wing. " Oh, Fairies have them, I forgot. " He forgot that the blue halo, blue wing was in the welfare of the fairies.

" Yes. That is the blue cloud. " said by Angelo.

" And, this one is the blue halo. " said by Mikael.

" Everything is painted here. " said by Tarrah.