Chapter 22: At The Blue Angel Coffeeshop

At The Blue Angel Coffeeshop

Few days passed

At this late night, silence is all I can hear except of those noise of the vehicles that passing by in front of the Blue Feather.

I went outside and lock the door of Blue Feather.

I yawned and stretched my both arms while slowly turning in front of Blue Feather.

My feet was slipped in the floor even if it is not slippery and I do not wear shoes with high heels.

I slipped in the floor because of what I currently see in my front.

" Ha!!! " I shouted.

A new coffeeshop again was built in front of Blue Feather, in the right side of Blue Angel Coffeeshop. It is the Blue Heaven Coffeeshop, our coffees are taste like heaven. It has a signboard of Painting of Heaven.

And, another coffeeshop again was built in front of Blue Feather, in the left side of Blue Angel Coffeeshop. It is the Blue Wings Coffeeshop, the only coffee that will calm your mind. It has a Scupture of Blue Wings in its roof.

" What is this? " I whispered while walking and getting the motorcycle.

I rode in the motorcycle and started to move but I accidentally stop the motorcycle and I almost fell from riding on it upon seeing those shops beside of Blue Feather BookCafe.

Another coffeeshop again was built in the right side of Blue Feather BookCafe. It is the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop, the coffee for your thirst. It has a sculpture of Blue Clouds in the roof.

And, upon looking to the left side of Blue Feather,

" ANOTHER COFFEESHOP AGAIN!!????? " I shouted. It is the Blue Halo Coffeeshop, your only coffee in your cup.

" What is happening here? So many coffee shops in the area, well, it is okay, but maybe they should build their shop, maybe even a few steps away from each other, away from Blue Feather. " I whispered while looking around.

I rode in my motorcycle and start to stroll in tbe whole street. I looked around. The Borrower Hospital is still standing there, The Flash Newspaper Company and the Moonstone Univeristy are still the same and the Tonettia Boutique. Nothing happens in the area, in maybe 4-5 shops in the left part and right part of Blue Feather BookCafe. The same scenery is still there. The usual scene.....

but, except of those shops near of Blue Feather BookCafe.

The surrounding is suddenly changed into..... I don't know.... into blue, maybe.... A blue night....... A blue place.......

I sighed.

I never noticed on how and when they built those shops. I don't know but maybe because I am busy in managing the Blue Feather BookCafe.

But, I know that is not the reason.

There is this strange things that happening in the street.

And, I don't know what it is.

I stopped the motorcycle back in front of Blue Feather. I went out from the motorcycle and look around.

And, suddenly, a heavy rain falls down.

"Oh! Why now, rain?!" I shouted.

I quickly get my bag in the motorcycle to get the key of Blue Feather.

I went in the Blue Feather while inserting the key in the lock of the door of Blue Feather.

I'm covering my head one at a time while trying to insert the key.