Chapter 30: At The Blue Halo Heaven

At The Blue Halo Heaven

It was a long walk.

It was like, they went out from a dark deep cave.

But, the tireness and worriness was suddenly removed when they see this beautiful place.

Here, the blue angels does not have halo, but they are angels.

Looks like a Kingdom. So enticing, magnificent, magical.

" All I can say is , WOW! " said by Angelo. Hina, the healer fairy of Tarrah healed the wound of Angelo so he can walk better.

" I see, I also believe that you're an avid fan of Fairy Tales stories for babies to kids. " said by Bobo to Angelo.

Angelo angrily looked at to Bobo.

" You know, I think we can manage this even without fairies. " Angelo said and left Bobo.

But Bobo and the other fairies went ahead of them to guide them to the right direction.

" There is no wrong in Fairy Tales. They are beautiful, lovable and sound like a sweet endearment. There is no age limit for those kind of stories. " said by Tarrah and was mesmerized in the surrounding.

" Yes. She's right. Look! There are a bunch of roses here, be careful to the beast! " said by Mikael while acting like an afraid man.

" Is there a princess sleeping in the top of that castle? Or maybe there is that villain long-horned witch that guarding her? " said by Raphael in wondering voice.

" We're here. The Blue Halo is inside of that Castle. " said by Hina.

Nathaniel walked near of the castle, in front of the window.

" Drop yout hair now, we will climb to go up there! " he shouted.

Bobo rolled his eyes and kick the back of Nathaniel.

" Rapunzel is not there. There is no princess inside of that castle. Oh My God! "

" Ouch! " said by Nathaniel while holding his back.

They went inside of the castle.

Paul unwear his shoe and try to wear to Tarrah. " This is a glass shoe that fit on your foot. " He is teasing Tarrah.

" Do you want me to throw the whole poisonous apple in your throat just for the four of you to stop talking? " irritably said by Tonette.

" Sorry. " said by Paul and the others.

The Castle is big, as expected. But, different, there is nothing inside. The wall are only unpainted cement. Windows and doors are only attached inside. There are not lights. No electricity, only fire from a fireplace in each window, that lighted the whole place. It looks like an abandoned castle.

" Okay. Ride in your blue cloud. The game is about to start. The Blue Halo is located in that door, in the last door of this castle in the highest floor. The castle has 32 floors. We need to get out inside of this castle before midnight or else we can never leave this place forever. But, ready to fight. Wolves, ogres, elves, monsters, giants, witches and warlocks will welcome us here inside of the castle once we enter the first step of the ladder. If you will get the Blue Halo and get it out inside of the castle, you already helped the Blue Angels in Blue Halo Heaven, their Blue Halo will come back to them. Good luck to us! " said by Bobo while closing his big screen of information. " Fairies, ready for battle. "

Asi, the assassin fairy of Mikael and Stork, the fighter fairy of Paul, is started in stretching their whole body.

" We're used into it. We're living on it. " Stork and Asi, the fairies said.