Chapter 15: At The Tonettia

At the Tonettia

When the rain pours, it pours. It only pours, alone. No one is pouring the rain to fall on the trees, on the roof, on the road, on you, over your head. No one pours it. The rain only pours alone. No one is pouring it. It only pours alone. When the air blows, its wind is blowing in different directions, alone. No one is blowing the air to sway the trees, to sway the strands of your hair. No one is blowing the air. It only blows. The air is only blows, alone.

     I went inside of the Tonettia while holding the invitation card that Tonette gave to me from the last time that we met and the brochure that Nica was gave to me, one of the staff of Tonettia, when I came in the boutique. I was alone when I came in the boutique. I did not wait for Gabriel in our house. I left earlier to give the flavorings to my mother in the Blue Feather.

   I stretched the both long-sleeves of my below-the-knee plain blue-colored dress while walking inside of the Tonettia. I am looking for Tonette, and the others-

" They are all here. " I said upon seeing all them while sitting on the chairs in front of the "Stage" of Tonettia on where they will do the program. But, not Nathaniel. He is not here. Hmmm.... maybe, he is on the way going here.

" Tarrah! " Tonette called my name upon seeing that I am approaching to them.

" Queentarrah! You are finally here, kid! " Doc Mikael said while looking at my back. " Where is -" He is looking at my back. " - the other kid? " He said. He is pertaining to Gabriel, obviously. We are the only two that are not here yet. Ah no, one only. I am now here. Gabriel is the only one that is still not here. And also, Nathaniel, I almost forgot him.

" I don't know. I thought he is already here. I went alone here. " I said while sitting beside of Professor Bella.

   I was a bit surprise when someone at my back properly arrange my straight black hair. She combed my hair using her hand and move all the strands of my hair in front to my back. Her, because of the maroon-colored cuticle on her fingernails. And, old, because of the wrinkles on her fingers.

  I looked at my back.

  I smiled.

" Mama Anita! You are here! " I said in surprise.

She smiled.

" Yes, Tarrah. I am here. " She said.

I nodded then my smile was suddenly vanished.

I am wondering on why she is here?

I looked at to Tonette to ask her but she is already walking going to the back of the stage. The program will about to start.

I looked back to Mama Anita.

" Why are you here, Mama Anita? " I whispered to her.

The program is started. The music gets louder.

" I am here because you are here Tarrah. I am guiding you because you are starting to fight for your life. It is just a story, Queentarrah. " She said but I did not hear of what she said because of the loud music.

" I did not hear you, Mama Anita! " I said aloud. " But, just enjoy the program! " I said aloud to her.

I looked at in my front to watch the program.

" Daniela is waiting for you, Queentarrah. You are playing together. " Mama Anita said but because of the loud music I did not hear of what she said.

" These are all just a story, Queentarrah, just to entertain you while you are fighting for your life. You will get back.......soon. " Mama Anita said.