Chapter 19: At The Blue Feather Book Cafe

At The Blue Feather Book Cafe

When the time is moving, it is true that the time is only adding time, adding time continuously. The time does not have end. For those who has breath, they continuously calculating the time and can able to provide accurate calculation, until they have breath. The calculation of time is only transferring from generations into generations continuously, this is the routine of time, always. And the calculation of those who has breath is the proof and evidence of the movement of time. But, if no anyone is calculating the time, no one can identify through calculation that the time is moving. No calculation, no distinct numbers. But, your eyes, your ears, your nose, your hands, all your senses can identify the movement of time even without calculation, until you are breathing. The environment is a clear evidence of the movement of time, but we can only identify the movement of time until we have breath. Yes, the breath of all that are living in the world and the time, the movement of time. But, the movement of time will stop from moving for those who has breath if their breath has finally leave them. But, the time is continue on moving even without anyone that has breath is calculating the time. The movement of time is independent, but those who has breath is dependent in the movement of time.

I know that he is dragging me to enter the Blue Feather.

Upon dragging me, my left shoe was remove from my foot.

"STOP!!!!!" I shouted. This man!

I recklessly remove my arm from his hold.

" I told you that I can walk. You don't need to drag me. " I said while walking back going to get my shoe.

I am walking to get my shoe but it seems like that my shoe was left so far, but I know it is only few steps on where I left it.

Where is my shoe?

And, I know that its raining.

I turned up my head but there is no marks of rain.

I am walking but I can only see the wide space or the cement field or the game field that was they usually knew, a field that has cement on it.

I look around to search for my shoe.

I am in the middle of a game field or the cement field or space, maybe.

No one is there.

" PAUL! " I shouted.

Where is this man?

Where am I?

What is happening?

A strong wind blows directly to my face that made my eyes to close.

I tried to open my eyes but was not able to open it because of the strong wind that continuously blowing directly into my face.

I covered my face by my hands and try to open my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes and all I can see is wings that is flying in my front.......

Big Blue Wings.....

Big Blue Wings.....

I close my eyes and open it after but upon opening my eyes, a grip on my right elbow and a light in my front is what I saw.

Paul is dragging me away in the middle of the cement pathway for the vehicles.

" What are you doing? Why did you went in the middle of the pathway? " He irritably said while dragging me going back to the Blue Feather.

" Its raining. If you want to get bath, go to the bathroom, not in the middle of the way. " He irritably said.

" I am getting my shoe......." " I said in confuse while looking at my left foot that is wearing my shoe.