Chapter 29: At The Blue Halo Coffeeshop

At The Blue Halo Coffeeshop

Upon they entered the portal, they went out in front of the Blue Halo Coffeeshop.

Same as the fairies, the clouds are not with them. No fairies, no clouds, in their world. Hmmmm...... so fascinating yet so irritating......

" What is it this time? Can you guess? " asked by Raphael.

" I don't know. Let's get inside to find out. " said by Mikael.

They entered in the Blue Halo Coffeeshop.

" One cup of Hot Coffee with cream and grated coconut on top. One cup of Hot Chocolate with leche flan and ube on top. One cup of Hot Milk with buko pandan gelatin and grated cheese on top. And, one cup of Cold Strawberry Juice with strawberry marshmallow and strawberry stick-O and strawberry jam on top. And, two chocolate ice cream in sugar cone with 10 scoops of chocolate ice cream with candy sprinkles and melted chocolate on top of it. And one 9-inches round cake that flavored in strawberry, chocolate, milk, leche flan, mango and ube with fried almond nuts on top and a bulk of white cheese ice cream on top and a cube cut of yellow cheese on top of the white cheese ice cream. The kids will love it. " said by the older woman in the cashier.

" Okay, Ma'am. Please wait in your chair. We will serve your order for awhile. " said by the cashier. She started in punching in the orders and gave it to the other staff to prepare the order.

" Next customer, please. " said bythe cashier.

The next customer was proceed in the counter.

They cannot approach the cashier. They are busy. More customers are in line to make their orders.

The Blue Halo Coffeeshop is full of customers. They are waiting for their orders to serve.

They looked around.

A simple decoration not what they expecting since the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop has interiors and furnitures that followed by its name. But, this one is different. The Blue Halo Coffeeshop has a painted of calm blue, very calm color of blue, light. No many furnitures of Blue Halo aside from the Big Blue Halo that serves as the ring that surrounded their Wall Clock. A Big Blue Halo, only looks like a simple ring, and a clock inside of it, but it is big and wide.

" Your blocking the customers. Sit in the vacant chairs and go to the cashier if you want something to order. Just a reminder, we cannot accommodate anyone here that is not buying anything for now because we have many customers. I'm sorry. You can't stay longer here if you will not buy anything. Look for another place to stay or wait the customers to finish their foods. But, I doubt if we will have a vacant tables now, the customers are arriving. I'm really sorry. " said by the waiter while serving the foods to the table of the customers in their front.

" We understand. But, we're not staying longer here. We just want to talk to the owner of the Blue Halo Coffeeshop. " said by Tarrah.

" Why? " said by the waiter while looking at them.

" For the next portal, maybe? " asked in confuse by Angelo. But, the shop is not really look like there is something hidden on it. It is only a normal shop. Yes, a normal shop. And ordinary shop. No any mysterious thing.

" One cup of hot coffee with cream. What do you want? " Jam said to Roe Say while ordering in the cashier.

They look so surprise when they appeared in front of the cashier.

" Why are you here? " asked by Tarrah.

" You are not there when we arrived. " said by Nathaniel. " Is this a trick? "