Chapter 16: At The Tonettia

At The Tonettia

I don't know but while my feet are walking, my heart is beating in not the usual beat, at the same time.

        I breathe hard.

        Here it is again. Destiny is playing around. How lucky or unlucky for those persons that caught the attention of destiny. Destiny, fate, whatever it is called, it is still has relation in the life of a person. Maybe, destiny or fate is the "finished plan" of life of a person. And, we, the persons, are unconsciously following that "finished plan" of our life. Yes, unconsciously, not notice, unaware, not know if what will happen tomorrow of tomorrow of tomorrow and of tomorrow, in the future. Yes, the usual, always.....

   I turned at my back and I saw him. He is still standing on the parking lot, looking to my direction. I stepped inside of the Tonettia and I was about to walk going back to my chair but I stopped from walking. I turned at my back and walked rapidly going back outside on the spot of the tree on where I am standing earlier, and on where he parked his motorcycle.

   Upon reaching the tree, I picked up my handkerchief that I put on the stem of the tree earlier but I forgot to get it because of "That Man". I remembered the man. I looked around the parking lot but he is not there. I looked at on the motorcycle on where he rode earlier, he is not there, but the helmet is on the motorcycle. Hmmmmm............

    Where did he go? Maybe, he went inside? But, I did not see him inside when I went here. Oh, I don't care, not important.

I was about to move to go back in the program when the tree was suddenly shakened by the unknown thing. Its leaves was fell slowly, like the leaf is dancing along with the strong wind, while slowly falling on the ground. I looked at on the leaves that fell on the ground, I was about to pick up one of the leaves but the strong wind blew the leaves away from me. Hmmmmm.........

I tried to run into it but the leaves are blowing by the wind away from me. I stopped from trying to get even one of the leaves. I only felt curious on the leaf and this is the reason on wanting to get even only one of the leaves.

Okay.

I sighed.

I sighed and I laughed irritably when the one leaf that I caught on my hand from falling from the tree was blew away by the wind.

Okay.....

I stopped from trying to get the leaves. I don't know but it was like that there is " someone or unknown" that does not want to give the leaves to me, even a single one.

I turned up my head and was surprised upon seeing a " Big Blue Wings" that flying away from the tree.

Big Blue Wings....

Big Blue Wings....

from a human body....

Big Blue Wings from a man....

My mouth was opened unconsciously upon seeing it. I closed my eyes so tightly and open it after some minutes....

I breathe in...

I breathe out...

A drop of water fell on my face.

I looked at on the same direction on where I saw the Big Blue Wings.

No one is there.

Dark sky.

I looked at the tree on where I think it came from, nothing is there.

Okay...

I understand...

Few drops of water is now falling.

The rain is about to pour, in any moment...