Chapter 2: At The Nathaniel's Restaurant

At The Nathaniel's Restaurant

           Mysteries. Life is full of mysteries. For those years passed, yes, I felt so grateful knowing that there is a guardian angel beside me, always. But, this time, time flies too fast, and it is not as the same as before, yeah I think so. I have been changed into a well-grown woman, well-grown individual. This time, it serves as a mystery on my part, that was what I felt when I received it again. Yes, I am so glad about it, but- I don't know, but, I suddenly felt terrified and anxious. Curiosity, seeking, is what my mind and my heart are striving for, at the moment, at this moment, at this moment.

Really, time flies too fast, really fast. Civilization raised into modernization. And now, we are living in a world where materialistic things excels. Technologies rules. No room for destiny. Everything happens not for a reason, but because of a scientific explanation. Everything has an explanation. Everything has an explanation from the mind of a seeker. And now, how will I still put it on my mind the idea of 'angels' ?

I laughed at myself.

I sighed.

I turned my head on my left side and leaned on the window.

Rain drizzles.
Swaying trees.
Dim sky.

" It is raining. " said by the old woman beside me.

I am currently riding in a bus and sitting at the last chair of it.

She is also looking at the window. Then, she turned her look at me.

She smiled.

I smiled too.

Then, I only nodded at her.

" Yes, Ma'am. " I said at her.

She turned her look back in the front and leaned her head on the headrest of the chair.

" Hmm... I think there is a typhoon. " she whispered.

I turned my look at her.

" Yeah, I think so, maybe. " I also said.

I sighed.

I looked at my wristwatch on my right arm, a one hour passed after I left the Blue Feather.

The bus stopped.

I turned my look at outside. There is a waiting shed.

Here it is.

I stand up.

The old woman beside me is now standing.

' I see. We are going on the same direction, maybe. '

I am walking after her.

The bus driver's conductor opened the door.

The old woman stepped out first before me.

Then, I stepped out next.

" What the-! " I said when I felt the rain pours. I didn't bring umbrella. Yeah! I've always thought of good weather, anyway. That, everyday is a sunny day. Haha! Funny!

" Oh, my-! " I said again then I ran into the waiting shed in front of the bus where it was stopped.

I combed my black hair using my fingers. Wet strands.

" Heavy rainfalls. You didn't bring of umbrella? " said by the old woman. The same old woman in the bus.

I turned my look at her.

She smiled at me.

White strands of hair. Eyeglasses. She is wearing a white below the knee dress with blue blazer on top of it and a white flat shoes.