Chapter 34: At The Blue Heaven

At The Blue Heaven

Fifth Step: Get the Blue Water in the Blue Heaven Coffeeshop.

They appeared in the Blue Heaven.

One by one.

" That was the most smooth travel that we had in this journey, I think. Not tiring. It amazed me instead. Yes, I like the paintings, the stories in the paintings. Beautiful. " said by Paul in soft voice, amazed. " Hmmm..... Memories..... yes, memories.... it will never take away from you. "

" This is the Blue Heaven " said by Bobo. " Stop reminiscing, continue your journey so you will have more memories. "

The fairies and blue clouds appeared in their front.

" The Blue Heaven is the central heaven. The Blue Ocean is in here that connecting the Blue Angels Heaven, Blue Clouds Heaven, Blue Halo Heaven, Blue Wings Heaven, and Blue Feather Heaven. " explained by Bobo while showing his big transparent screen of information.

" Why do we need to go back and go to those coffeeshops if there is a way here? " said by Mikael.

" Oh! No. no. no. no " said by Bobo. " Only the Blue Angels can only pass here and there, not humans. You need approval from your Coordinators. "

" They did not give us any approval. They didn't even tell the location of the portals. " said by Bella.

" They gave their approval. That's why you're here. You found the portals. That's the approval. " Bobo said.

" Oh! " said in surprise of Tarrah. They did not understand it before Bobo explained everything.

" Now we understand. Where is the Blue Water here? " asked by Paul.

" The Blue Water is in the blue pearl in the blue shell in the deepest part of the blue ocean. " said by Bobo. " Get the blue pearl, bring it in the shore, break it, and get the Blue Water inside of it. Get the Blue Bottle that is exclusive only for Blue Water in the Bottle Shop in the merchants near the shore if you can find one. "

" What? There is no merchant here. " said by Tonette. " How will we get the Blue Water? We can't swim to that deepest ocean. We can't breathe underwater. "

" I know they are here. " Bobo said.

" Hmmm..... Tarrah, where is the toy paper boat? " asked by Hina.

" Here. I thought this is souvenir. " said by Tarrah while giving the toy paper boat to Hina.

" Oh, you don't need souvenirs, everything is in your mind and heart. " said by Hina.

" Pssssssttttt! Merchants, you'll love this toy paper boat in exchange of Bottle for Blue Water and underwater suit. " said by Hina.

The merchants appeared one by one in the shore.

The Blue Angels from the center island of Blue Wings Heaven appeared. " Give it back to me. Here is the Bottle for Blue Water. And the underwater suit. " The meechant said, the same merchant on where they get the toy paper boat.

" Oh! Thank you! " said by Tarrah to them while getting the bottle in exchange of the toy paper boat, and a small bunch of paper in clothes shaped.

The Blue Angels are coming one by one and went to the merchants.

" Do we need to swim under the water? " said by Bobo.

" Yes, you can also swim but only above the water. But, don't worry, you can breathe under the water, this is Blue Heaven Ocean, for angels and its residents, not for human, but you can breathe under the water. Yes, you can. " said by Bobo.