Chapter 23: At The Moonstone Village

At The Moonstone Village

" Whoever leads my way, maybe we have the same views or maybe we do not have the same views, but if I am on the way of whoever leads my way, perhaps, the views of whoever leads my way have won over mine. I lose. "

Why is the life always wanted surprises? Why is the life always wanted metaphor words, metaphor situations, not the real meaning of it. We are always in the midst of deciding on which is more beautiful words to say or not. We do not want to hurt anyone because of the reality. We always wanted to pacify everyone, even if the exchange of it, is to spread lies, but because of that kind of thinking of just to pacify everyone, lies will become pacifier. But, why it became a lie, if that lie will heal your illness physically? Is it a lie? Or a change? If it is a change, it is not a lie. But, why is lie is still continue on insisting that it is a lie? Because, it should never happen, it should never existed, it is not the truth. But, because it was changed, it happened and it existed. So, lie is the change. The change is a lie.

If the future of life is always a surprise, then, if the future was planned, it will no longer be a surprise unless if the plan will not happen as what it plan to be happen. Oh yes, plans. What are your plans? Let's say, five years from now, or maybe ten years from now, plans, your plans. Do you have a plan? Do you believe in planning? Maybe, plan is very effective in some other things, but in life of the human, plan is never became effective. In life of the human, the planned life is never done as what is planned, never happened.

Paul said that. Paul is always saying that. Plan.

Plan.... hmmmmm.....

So tired this days.

And, those.....

and, those....

those....

those......

hmmmm..... I don't even want to think about it anymore.... But, Oh God! Is that real? Are those real?

Oh no, ,no, no, no, no........ of course not, so obvious....

no any moving things, or any floating things, so obviously not real.

I don't know what happened to my sight and I suddenly saw strange movements of things.

Haha! Funny!

So funny!

I sighed.

I went inside my room.

"I know I have my eyeglasses here." I said while searching my eyeglasses by opening the drawers of the cabinet one by one.

"Where did I put it?" I said while continue looking for it.

And, I found the eyeglasses near the old box of the papers and blue feathers that I akways reaceived daily, beside of these are my angels figurines.

"Oh! Finally, I found you!" I exaggerately said and I wear my eyeglasses. I unwear it then wear it again afterwards, then I unwear it again and wear it again repeatedly, while looking around my room. No changes. I can see clearly with or without eyeglasses.

But, I remained wearing the eyeglasses.

"Maybe, there is this kind of reflection in the light of the surrounding that reflecting directly into the retina and lens of my eyes that made my eyes to create some images, indistinct images, strange images. Yes, maybe, maybe." I said while wiping the eyeglasses then wear it. And, I unwear it again and wipe it again, and wear it again, then unwear it again and wipe it again, and wear it again. I did that repeatedly in several times.