Chapter 32: At The Blue Wings Heaven

At The Blue Wings Heaven

Gabriel appeared in the Blue Wing Heaven but he is rapidly falling down.

They appeared in the Blue Wing Heaven, one by one, but they are all falling down rapidly.

But, their Blue Clouds were able to caught them on time before they fell in the endless sky.

Their fairies appeared in their front.

" This is the Blue Wing Heaven. The Blue Angels here does not have wings and cannot fly, but they have blue halos, and they are angels. They all have Blue Clouds as their vehicle from transferring from one place to another. There is no road here that connecting an island to an island. " explained by Bobo.

They are so many blue clouds that flying around while riding of a Blue Angel.

" Where are their wings? What happened to their wings? " asked by Tarrah while looking around. " Where is the Blue Wing? "

Floating islands that have houses, establishments, shops, shelters, that built into it, are surrounding them. No any bridges that connecting one island into another one. Blue Clouds are hanging around, flying, floating, playing around, while waiting for their owners.

Blue Angels, and all the residents of the Blue Wing Heaven, can only use their feet to walk or run whenever they are in an island. That's why, the Blue Clouds are their precious treasure.

The Blue Clouds brought them to the largest island in the Blue Wing Heaven.

The Blue Clouds dropped them in the ground.

" The Blue Wing is in this island, is that correct? " asked by Paul.

Bobo is nodding. " Yes. This is the center island. You can found anything that you need here. See those shops, stores, schools, everything you'll need are in their shops. " Bobo explained.

Bobo showed to them his big transparent screen of information.

The screen is showing the map of the Blue Wing Heaven, and its history, every details of it.

" Do you see that red-colored " X " mark? " Bobo said while pointing the map in the screen. " In the highest peak of the highest mountain at the back of this castle, Leprechauns Mountain. The Blue Wing is hidden there. "

" Wait, what happened in this place? Why they do not have wings? " asked by Angelo.

Bobo showed a reenactment of the history of Blue Wing Heaven in his big transparent screen of information.

" Of course, they have wings. Angels are always have wings, but it was before, they have wings before the exceptional figurine of Blue Wing was stole from the castle. That exceptional figurine of Blue Wing is the source of the wings of all the blue angels in the Blue Wing Heaven. " Bobo explained.

" Who stole it? " asked by Tarrah.

" Oh, only some of those thieves leprechauns that has a fascination and obssession of exceptional things. They are living in that mountain. They does not know the importance of the Blue Wing. When the Blue Wing was stole from the castle, the blue wings of all the blue angels here in the Blue Wing Heaven was disappeared, and from that time, they cannot fly without the help of the Blue Clouds. " said by Bobo.

" Then, why they did not bring back the Blue Wing? " asked by Bella.

" They tried. They tried. They tried. But, no one can come in the highest peak of the highest mountain, so very high, and even their blue clouds are not able to go up there. " Bobo explained.