Chapter 7: At The Airport

At The Airport

       Being alive is a sweet disaster, the sweetest disaster of all. Well, sometimes, you will felt thankful of being alive, but mostly, yes most of the time, you're feeling sorry for being alive. And, that is how life works, how life of a human works. Mystery, funny, yet so exciting.

" Hey! Watch your steps! " a man in a business suit said at me. I almost hit him while I'm running.

I apologized at him.

" I'm so sorry. " I said then I turned back my attention in the whole area. I went in the waiting area near the exit door and stayed standing there. And, I let my eyes to roam around the whole area.

A man in a white polo and a black pants, black leather shoes, and a black cap, that wearing a black sunglasses is approaching to us. He's holding a traveling bag. By his moves, I was already recognize him.

I smiled and wave my hands up high so he will notice me. I almost barge in inside if it's not because of the guards that are kept on pushing us on the line and to remain on our position.

I just continued in waving my hands while shouting his name.

" A! " I shouted.

He remove his sunglasses and turned to my direction. His forehead furrowed upon seeing me.

I smiled at him. A year passed before I saw him again.

He is Angelo Ruiz. He is a certified Pilot. And I am here, currently on the airport since he asked me to pick him up. Yeah, a serious bossy guy yet so funny too. By the way, his nickname is "A". We used to called him A. Why? He just doesn't like his name since it sounds too kind for a guy like him. Its not him. Well, he is not that too bad, as of a goons, or anything, well, he's not that just type of guy that you can easily rely on. That's what was he explained. So, no more buts and whys on us. Just follow him. See, instead of I'm the one who suppose to be opening the Blue Feather Book Cafe, I am here, fetching him.

" You're here. " He said. A confirming tone.

I just nod at him.

" Yes. You said it. " I said at him.

He ignored me instead. " Sarcastic, huh? "

My eyes pretend of being surprise.

" Oh, me? Sarcastic? Oh, no! Why am I? Right? Why? " I said with sarcasm now.

I heard him, he breathe hard.

" Let's go! " He just said.

I smiled at him and lend my right hand on his way going to the bus terminal.

" After you, your highness. " I said and I bow at him a little.

He laughed hard.

" Stop that, Tarra! You're being childish again. " He said.

I stand up straight and pouted instead.

He sighed. Then, he tap me on my forehead.

" Aww! Why did you do that? What was that for? " I said.

" Nothing. It was just, it's been a year, yeah, a year passed, and that's a welcoming greet from me. " He said. " Let's go. "

I just raised my right eyebrow instead of answering back and I followed him.

He entered in the bus and I stepped inside after him.

He sat at the back of the driver in a two-seaters chair. He move a little to give a space for me. He leads me in the place near the window.