Chapter 27: At The Blue Clouds Coffeeshop

At The Blue Clouds Coffeeshop

Upon, they come out in the portal, the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop is in their front. They are standing in the middle of the street, in front of the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop.

" Okay, so now, proof your intelligence, book fairy. What we will do next? " Angelo said.

Silence.

He looked around.

They looked around.

No fairies.

" Where are the fairies? " asked by Angelo.

" I don't know. They are not here. " Tonette said.

" See, its not true. " Angelo.

" Not true, but, how will I explain these? " Mikael said while showing his feet not wearing socks aside from his shoes. Mika also did the same.

They looked back at the Blue Angel Coffeeshop.

" Do we need to go back there and asked him again? " asked by Tonette.

Tonette went to the Blue Angel Coffeeshop without waiting for their answers.

She is standing in front of Blue Angel Coffeeshop. She was about to knock but she decided to hold the holder of the door to open the door but her hand was not able to touch it. There is like of an "invisible annoying wall" that is stopping her to enter.

" Oh! " said by Tonette in surprise.

The door of the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop is slowly opening.

They all looked at the door of Blue Clouds Coffeeshop.

" I think we need to come inside. The Blue Clouds is in the Blue Clouds Heaven. That is the second step. " Tarrah said.

They all nodded and went inside of the Blue Clouds Coffeeshop.

The Blue Clouds Coffeeshop is only a coffeeshop upon they entered. Nothing strange. There are no customers inside. Well, a bit strange because of the color. It is all painted in the shade of blue. Its tables and chairs are shaped in cloud and has color in blue, glittered-blue, dark blue and light blue. A pretty cute ambiance.

" Good evening! Do you need anything? " asked by the owner, I think.

They looked at her.

She looked at them from head down to their feet and goes back to their faces.

She nodded.

" Okay. I know now why are you here. " She said.

She gave them a dry towel.

" Wipe yourself. The snow is melting, it will wet the floor. I'm just done from mopping the floor. " She said.

" How did you know-" Paul was about to asked but he fel the cold of the snow that is melting in the sleeves of his polo.

They all felt the same. Some pieces of snow was left in their clothes.

" Okay. I am Roe Say. Your coordinator. You already met Jam. For sure, you can never see me if you did not met him. " Roe Say said.

" Why this is happening to us? " asked by Tarrah.

" Jam has said many steps that we need to do. And even saying about, Blue Clouds, Blue Water, and what was the other? I forgot the other. All I can remember is Blue. Funny yet weird. " Tonette said.

" We have fairies. " Angelo said. " But, I don't know where are they. "

" I thought you don't like your fairy, ha? " Nathaniel teased Angelo.