Chapter 24: At The Moonstone Village

At The Moonstone Village

If the movement of time is independent, then, the life of anything is dependent in the movement of time, does this mean that the time is alive even without life is surrounding on it? So, what are we? What is our role in the world? Does the world need us? Or, we are the one that drooling to the world?

Silence.

A white peaceful sky is spreading in the whole vicinity of my sight.

Gabriel went out from the Moonstone Village to buy ingredients that his Mama Greta told to him. He left everything in their house aside from his camera that hanging in his neck. The grocery store is near to the Moonstone Village, few steps apart only, so, no need to worry to loss.

He turned up his head again and looked at the sky.

Is it only I that can see that the sky is changing colors? But, not the ordinary color of the sky, like of a pastel color of all the colors, light. So fast, so faster that no any bare eyes can notice it. But, why I can notice it? Funny.

I ignored it.

Maybe, there is a bad weather, maybe a typhoon is coming to their area, yes, maybe... hmmm.... maybe....

Gabriel walked going back to their house, the normal walk, his usual walk, but before he entered in the gate of the Moonstpne Village, he bumped into a.......a.....a..... a wall?.... like a wall?... like a hard wall??? but.... transparent???? clear?????

He tried to walk again, but he did not move from where he is standing.

He breathe hard.

He closed his eyes and breathe hard.

He walked backward and walked forward again... but, the "like of a invisible hard wall" is stopping him from walking.

He tapped his forehead and whistled.

" Ok. There is a little problem here.... maybe...." He whispered.

He walked backward and walk forward again. He did that several times, but he cannot enter in the Moonstone Village.

He suddenly felt nervous and felt strange.

"Oh-oh.... what is it?" He said.

He breathe hard.

His sweat is started to flow to his face, but it is not because of fatigue, a cold sweat because of nervousness.

" Ok... ok..." He said.

He walked backward, few meters away from the entrance gate, away from that annoying "like of a invisible hard wall", My God! Is it true?

He stopped from walking and he breathe hard.

He looked seriously to that " annoying like of a invisible hard wall".

He started to count...

1....

2.....

3.....

And, he run so fast as he could, but he only bumped to that "annoying like of a invisible hard wall".

He held his forehead.

He felt the hurt, it is really hurt, he can feel it.

" My God! What it is?! " He shouted so loud as much as he could shout.

He kicked so hard that "annoying like of a invisible hard wall" but he only felt the hurt in his feet.

He started in stomping his feet in the floor, and acting like a child.