01

Ja'Lyssa Myori Brooks
Atlanta,Ga
9:50 am

At school..

"Hey Jai..", Aloni said as she tapped Jai on her shoulder with her pencil. Jai was sitting down with her headphones on in the back of the class, looking through the window. She looked at Aloni and waved.

Aloni was Jai's best friend, she sat next to her and started to take notes. Jai really don't pay attention when it came to English class, but she always manage to pass it. A couple of people that Aloni and her are friends with came to the class. Bam, Sabria, Ty, Alaya, Von and Cymone all walked in the class and sat at their table. One of Jai closest friend, Von, sat next to her.

The friendship Von and Jai had made everyone think they were dating. They would thought because of how close they were they were in some type of relationship but unfortunately not. Even though Jai and Von were just close friends, she couldn't even lie and say Von was ugly. In her opinion she thought he was one sexy dude but she knew she couldn't be saying that cause they're just friends.

Von was like the well known one out the group beside Loni and Ty. Many girls ALWAYS tries to get with him, just to try to shove it in Jai face. Jai never cared about  many of the things girls do to get Von attention when Von is with her. Jai never understood the fact that people don't get that her and Von are just strictly close friends.

Cymone, who was Von's girlfriend, sat next to Von. Jai looked in the corner of her eye just to see Cymone mugging her. She always felt like Cymone didn't like her because of how close her and Von were. But, she really didn't care. She looked at Cymone and she quickly changed her face as she put on a fake smile and waved at Jai. She nodded her head and turned her attention back to the window.

Class was half way over since they finished their work, so they had a bit of free time before the bell. Jai got on her phone to go on Instagram until she got a message from Aloni.
               ——————————————-
                         BestieBae💘
       Today 10:23 am
Girlllll

What?

You think I ain't seen the way
Cymone was looking at you...

                              Man she got me all the
way bent fr fr bestfriend

Ong, she does. Cause if she
wanna fight then just say
that.

Exactly she mad at the
fact that I can take her
man from her easily.

Right she built like a whole
bird nest. Like gtf.

              ——————————————-

Jai and Aloni both looked at each other and started laughing. Everyone looked at them like they needed help or something. Cymone lifted her eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

"Damn girl I know what y'all talking about aint that funny" Ty said to Jai, scratching his head. She kept laughing and texted Aloni back.

Jai and Aloni were laughing the whole time until the bell rang. They got up to go to their next class. This class Jai only had with Von. Jai and the group said their see you laters and that they would meet up at lunch like they usually do.

Luckily Cymone wasn't in this class with them. Jai did not have time to deal with her. She walked to her history class and saw Von and Cymone talking. She walked in the class and sat at her seat. Von came to sit down and Cymone followed right behind him.