32

Tayvon Tatum
Atlanta, Ga| Monday
5:30 pm

"Can you stop touching me." Von mugged the girl that was laying on the bed next to him. She stop touching him as she simply just rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

Von got out his bed and went to his closet. Lately her and Von been fucking around but with no strings attached, but she wanted more. She wanted a relationship with him. Unfortunately Von wasn't having it. He was no longer looking into getting into a relationship.

The girl phone rung as she answered it, with a young female voice booming through the phone. "Bitch tell me why Clarence keep trying to fuck with me. When I tell you I screamed bitch I screamed." A girl said on the other side of her phone.

"You talking bout fine ass Clarence? Girl you better get his ass before someone else do." She said surprisingly. Von just listened even though he didn't have a clue who Clarence was.

"Yes but Lexie where is you at?"

Lexie looked up at Von, who wasn't paying her no attention. "Toni I'm at my nigga house." She spoke loud enough for Von to hear.

"I don't know how many times I'mma tell ya ass that I am NOT ya nigga. We are not together Lexie."

"Von? The one who just got out a relationship with Cymone? I mean I wouldn't blame you girl that nigga fine as hell." Toni, her best friend, said as she nodded agreeing.

"Hell yeah." Lexie said, ignoring what Von said. Von walked up to Lexie as he grabbed her phone out her hand. He then hung up the call.

Lexie mugged Von, wondering why would he do what he just did. "Give me my phone Von."

Von was irritated with Lexie calling him her nigga. All he wanted was to fuck with no strings attached but Lexie wanted something different.

"I should break this shit. Imma tell you one more time I am NOT ya nigga. We ain't together. If you can't comprehend that shit then don't show up at my doorstep." Von fussed at her. He threw her phone on the bed and Lexie frowned.

She really did like Von. When she heard about his breakup, all she wanted was to fuck one time but they ended up fucking more than once. Even though Lexie knew Von didn't want a relationship, she was willing to wait for him.

"I'm sorry Von. I won't call you my nigga it's just that ya dick be goo—Enough." Von cut her off. They both laughed but he quickly stop. "Don't you got somewhere to be. You better be gone before my mother get here."

"I think your mom would like me." Lexie smiled and Von stared at her, knowing Kiara really wouldn't.

"Bull fuckin shit." KJ randomly said as he passed Von's room. Von couldn't hold in his laugh as he laughed uncontrollably.

Kiara didn't like when her sons would just bring random ass girls to their home. She been through this path before with both KJ and Von years ago. There were many times Kiara would wake up to meet a new girl being brought into the house.

"Ight you can stop laughing now. It wasn't that funny." Lexie mugged him, as he continued to laugh.

"Okay. Okay. But you still need to go because my mom would be here any minute now. Call me when you wanna fuck again." Von spoke, plopping on his bed. He watched as Lexie walked out his room. Once he heard her car start and drive off, a sigh of relief escape from Von.

With Kiara new job at the hospital. Kiara worked night shifts some days—one of them being today. So today she wouldn't be home until late tonight.

Von just didn't want Lexie here in his presence. To him he was tired of seeing her. Only reason he kept her around was when he wanted to fuck. He told her that many times and Lexie didn't care as long she was seeing Von she was okay with it. Von knew he could easily replace Lexie and go fuck someone else—but he didn't want to be known for putting his dick in every woman he see. Grabbing his phone, Von had re installed Instagram again.

After the breakup with Cymone Von had deleted Instagram because he didn't want everyone texting him nor asking him what happened. Scrolling through his Instagram feed, he just looked and scrolled. As he came across a post he stopped. There were mirror pictures of Jai. He swiped through each picture, admiring her features.

Von slightly stared at her pictures. He couldn't lie and say he didn't miss her because he really did. He missed staying on the phone with her late nights when she couldn't sleep. He missed talking to her.

Von knew all this was his fault and wouldn't have happened if he didn't say what he said. He understood that Jai was just trying to help—but when Von get in his moments he tend to not want anyone checking on him.

He wanted to apologize to her because them two not talking was driving him crazy. Von normally wouldn't apologize for saying harsh things to people because that was just Von. But to Jai, he felt he needed to apologize to her but he wouldn't pick up the phone to do it.

Von swiped at through her pictures one more time before he turned off his phone. He threw his arm over his eyes as he thought to himself. He really did want to get back on good terms with Jai but his pride was what was stopping him.

Sitting up on the bed Von grabbed his ashtray that was sitting on his nightstand. He lit the pre rolled blunt and inhaled the smoke. The smoke then came out of his nose while Von just watched whatever was playing on tv.

———

Favorite character so far?

Opinions on Lexie?

I'm debating on if I should make Von and Jai become cool again before the trip🤷🏾‍♀️.