36

Tayvon Tatum
Miami, Fl| Next Day
1:12 pm

"Mmcht." Von sucked his teeth, sliding to the left of the side of the bed as he grabbed his ongoing ringing phone.

Looking at the caller ID, it was a unknown number. Von rolled his eyes already knowing who it was. He pressed answer and putted the phone up to his ear.

"Von baby."

"Cymone can you please stop calling me. This like your third time doing this." Von fussed bout to hang up before Cymone said something that ticked him off.

"SO YOU REALLY NOT GONE BE IN YOUR CHILD'S LIFE! THAT SHIT CRAZY DAWG."

Von chuckled to himself. He couldn't believe she was trying to pin a baby that she clearly said wasn't his.

"Yo you're fucking crazy. That baby ain't mines, now stop calling my phone with this shit." Von hung up the phone throwing it towards the end of the bed. Von smacked his hand on his forehead.

Dealing with Cymone and her bullshit made Von wanna drown himself in liquor and smoke hella blunts all day. Von was pissed off now, he couldn't even go back to sleep if he wanted to—due to how upset he was.

Von threw the covers off of him and sat up looking at the view he had that was next to his bed. It was only the beginning of the trip and Cymone was already irritating him.

Cymone didn't know he was going to Miami. He felt like that wasn't nun of Cymone's business to know—for the simple fact that he didn't want no dealings with her no more.

Getting up from the bed, Von walked to the door that had slight knocks. Von didn't want to be bothered as of right now. But, he knew the knocking wouldn't stop if he didn't answer. Opening the door, KJ appeared.

"Good you're up." KJ walked passed by him.

Von slightly mugged KJ as he walked passed him. He then closed the door and walked over to KJ with his arms folded. "Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to check on my lil bro."

Von just blandly stared at him. It was like every time some shit happens KJ was always there. Von didn't know how but KJ just always magically appeared when he didn't feel like being bothered.

Von went to sit on the edge of the bed by KJ. "Why is that when I don't want to be bothered you appear?"

KJ chuckled to himself, he never noticed that until now.

"Honestly I don't know take that up with the man above." KJ pointed his index finger up to the sky. KJ and Von both laughed as Von just shook his head.

The brotherly bond Von had with KJ was something strong. It was unbreakable. Even though Von be in his moods where he doesn't want to bothered, if it was something about his brother he was all ears. They both was heavy behind each other no matter the type of terms they were on.

As the two sat in silence looking at the view on the side of them. The thought of going to the pool was on Von's mind. It was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon. Von thought maybe going to the pool wouldn't be so bad, but the thought of smoking himself away in blunts were on his mind as well.

"You trynna go to the pool?" Von questioned.

KJ looked at Von shocked at Von's question. Usually he would have to drag Von out of bed to get him to go places.

"Man if that's the only way imma get to see you out this hotel room then hell yeah."

Von bussed out laughing. He was shocked himself that he even wanted to go. Outside looked nice and Von didn't want the trip to be a waste so he thought to just give it a shot.