23

Tayvon Elijah Tatum
Atlanta, Ga| Saturday
2:30 pm

"Y'all going to Dre's party today?" KJ mentioned as he was scrolling through his Instagram.

"Na-Yea." Cymone spoke over Von making him mug her. Cymone continued eating her peanut butter and pickles.

"Yo you been eating weird shit lately." Von confessed. Lately Von has noticed the weird things Cymone been eating and craving. He didn't want to think she was pregnant.

"Bae if you try it I promise you it would be good." She said moving her hand with the pickle with the peanut butter on it towards his lips.

Von pushed her hand out the way. "Get that shit out of my face Alexis." He mugged her calling her by her middle name. Cymone rolled her eyes as she finished up what she was eating.

"Man everyone talking bout some pull up at Dre party, I swear that nigga always having a party like where the hell do his parents be." KJ spoke making both Von and Cymone chuckle.

"On god every since that nigga moved out his damn parent's house, all that nigga do is throw parties." Von said shaking his head. "But I ain't gone cap they do be lit tho."

"He be having some bad bitches there too." KJ confessed as he brother mugged him making KJ laugh.

———

"Honestly tonight we need to get turned up." Loni insisted while sitting on the edge of Jai's bed.

"Right right." Sabria agreed.

Jai came out of her bathroom with a black satin bodycon dress with a split on the left side. She admired herself in her full length mirror that was in her room.

Loni eyes scanned her best friend's body. "Ouuuu girl it's giving." Loni hyped Jai up. Jai laughed as she kept admiring herself.

"Thank you but y'all outfits look bomb as fuck too." Jai said as Loni smiled.

"Let's hope this party goes well." Sabria walked in the bathroom. Knowing how Dre's parties could get during the night. Granted they do be lit and all but fights tend to break out, cops pulling up, shootouts happening, people walking home drunk as hell and etc.

After too many complaints Dre ended up moving out the middle of the semester because of the fact he was tired of people knocking on the door and killing the vibe. He also limited the amount of liquor usage at his parties at his new place to prevent accidents from previous parties.

Jai and her friends only been to two of Dre's parties out of their senior year out the 20 parties Dre has thrown this year. This would be their third time going to one of Dre's party but first time at his new place.

Dre's parents worked very good jobs and had money. Plus he was their only child so they spoiled him rotten. But Dre wasn't one of those kids that was bad because he was spoiled all the time. He was actually a smart kid and top of his class.

"Y'all ready because I don't plan on staying long." Alaya asked getting up from where she was sitting. Alaya's intentions weren't to go to the party to begin with. But since her friends wanted her to come she decided that she'll just go for the sakes of them.