60

Ja'Lyssa Brooks
2:30 pm

Jai was currently getting ready as Loni told her to get ready cause she wanted to take her out for the day. She didn't want to go, but Loni insisted on her coming since she been sulking in her room.

She didn't want to do too much, so she threw on a black fitted dress with her black sandals that showed her white painted toes. The dress hugged her body perfectly as she looked at her self over in her tall mirror. She had her hair in a slick back bun with her natural hair. She applied lipgloss to her lips and this vanilla scented perfume on herself.

As she finished up, Loni texted her indicating that she was outside. Before Jai left out she let her mom know she was leaving before she hopped in the car and rode off with Loni.

"Ouuu my bitch back outside." Loni cheered making Jai playfully roll her eyes and chuckle.

"Just for today."

"Girl what's up with you? You supposed to be my role dawg, always down with the shit." Loni asked sensing her best friend's sudden mood. Jai just shook her head, but Loni wasn't taking that.

"Bitch I KNOWWWWWWW this ain't over that nigga Tayvon." She dragged causing the two to both laugh, but Jai instantly went back to her mood. "It is. I can feel it. He still ain't talk to you?"

"It's not about him. I don't care about him texting me or not." Jai shrugged. She was lying right through her teeth, she was every bit of sad about Von not texting and letting her know what was up. Days went on and she just stop giving a fuck but it hit today.

"You lying like fuck. That's yo nigga. You miss him bad."

I really do. I miss that third leg too.

Jai laughed to herself as she thought to herself.

After a good 30 minute car ride Loni took the two to a ice cream shop. They both took pictures of their ice cream for their instagram story. They talked amongst each other about how life's been for them two.

After getting ice cream the two sat and vibe to music in the car. Loni was more of the hood ratchet one and Jai was the more calm and relaxed one, but she was just like Loni also.

"Fuck my nigga, he ain't shit. Boy ain't good for nothing but dick." Loni sung with her middle finger up with Jai on the side of her rapping along.

"Flodgin like you with yo' niggas. Pussy boy, you with that bitch." Jai rapped along.

"Suh you sung that a lil too loud. You felt that didn't you?" Loni joked as Jai just laughed her off.

The song 'On Wat U On' continued to play as they both rapped GloRilla's part loud.

"All that tellin' folks I'm crazy, tell 'em how you got me fucked up. Yo' mom ain't got no daughters, boy, you ain't them bitches brothers." Loni and Jai rapped with Loni recording the two.

"Then you told me you that knew the bitch, but you ain't say you fucked her. Ol' cheatin' ass, toxic ass, good dick motherfucker."

"With my man today, hmm, back outside tomorrow. I be done with him today then be at his house tomorrow." Jai rapped with the camera all in her face with Loni hyping her up.

"AYEEEEE."

Loni was one of the only people who could get Jai out of her mood when she was down. That's why they clicked so quickly.

Once the two finished their vibing session in the car, Loni drove them to spot everybody was at. Which was KJ and Von house. Jai sighed once she realized where they were, then looked over at Loni because she knew exactly what she was doing.