56

Ja'Lyssa Brooks
Atlanta, Ga| Next Week
2:30 pm

"Ok what do y'all think I'm having?" Sabria walked up to her group of friends, that was sitting at this table at her gender reveal.

Today was the day everyone had been waiting for, more likely Bri. Bam and Bri was finding out the gender of their baby. With all the mess in the streets going on, they thought this event might spread a little joy and excitement among the hell they've been through.

"A girl." The three girls said at the same time. Bri sucked her teeth because she wanted a boy more than she wanted a girl. But, overall she was gone love her baby regardless of the gender.

"What if it's a boy tho?" She looked at her friends, frowning as she rubbed her belly.

"Well then he gone be bad as hell. You see his daddy and his uncles." Loni joked, pointing over at Bam, who was talking to some family members that had arrived.

"Bam the type to spoiled a kid." Jai spoke, and Bri agreed. "Definitely. The way he treats Payton, you'll think they father and daughter."

Just arriving at the party, Payton runs up to her auntie lap—smiling from ear to ear—as Bri picked her up.

"Hey auntie babyyy." Bri kissed all over her face, making her giggle. Payton had just came from her dad's house, and since Daysha, her sister, still had a little bit more work to do on the gender reveal earlier today.

Daysha was a event planner. She planned events like this, weddings, baby showers and etc. Bri suggested her sister to be the one to plan her gender reveal, since every event Bri attended that was planned by Daysha was amazing.

"You have a baby?" Payton pointed towards Bri's round belly. Bri nodded and she covered her mouth, acting surprised.

As more family members all started to arrive, more people wanted to see Bri. Bri got up from the table, with Payton walking on the side of her.

3:34 pm

A hour into the party, the guys had came. Von, Ty, KJ and Tooda all sat around chatting it up with Bam.

"Damn nigga really finna be a daddy." Ty said as Bam shook his head. It was still shocking to him. It was still shocking to everyone in a way.

"Mannn shit feels so crazy. I always thought Ty or Von was gone take one for the team."

"Nigga me?" Ty pointed at himself. "I stay protected. I could see why you've thought of Von."

"Fuck up nigga. I'm always protected."

"You know for a second, I was expecting Tooda to get a bitch pregnant or sum." Ty joked. Tooda side eyed him as the guys chucked and sipped on their drinks.

"What Aboogie said in that one song, "it's DTB, no, I don't trust bitches."" He sung out loud then a group of elderly women stared at him from a nearby table. "I don't mean no disrespect, cause you know I love women."

He winked and blew a kissed at the women, as they rolled their eyes and turned around. The guys laughed as Tooda did as well.

"Nigga you is a damn fool." Ty cracked up. He then started to be extra, and hit Bam shoulder while he continued laughing.

Bam yanked his shoulder away and turned to mug him. "Aight nigga, it wasn't even that funny."

"Whatever bitch." Ty mumbled under his breath, but then jumped when Bam caught on to the 'bitch' word. "Chill, I was just playing."