44

Ja'Lyssa Brooks
Atlanta, Ga| June
3:48 pm

"Bruh Bri come on." Loni said to Sabria who was sitting down in a chair in the mall food court. The girls were strolling around in the mall until Sabria suggested they go eat.

"Bitch I'm tired." She laid her head down on the palm of her hand.

Loni looked at her crazy. "Girl you been "tired" since we got back from Miami."

"And all you do is eat." Lay chimed in.

Sabria put her hand up, stopping them from continuing their conversation. "Okay not too much on me. Cause now y'all pushing it."

Jai been observing Sabria closely lately. Every since they been back from their trip Bri's boobs got bigger and she been tired more than she usually was. She would even crave things she never ate before. She didn't want to jump to conclusions, but it was very much giving pregnancy, but Jai wasn't going to assume just yet.

"Bri your titties are bigger."

Bri looked down at her boobs. She clutched on to them and looked up at Jai. "My titties always been big. Something is wrong with y'all." She pointed at her third friends who was standing in front of her.

Lay, Loni and Jai all looked at each other and then at Bri. They knew something was off about Bri.

"If nobody gone say imma say it. Bri are you pregnant?" Loni blurted, making Bri eyes widened, looking around the food court making sure nobody was listening to their conversation. In her book she was not ready to be a mother.

"Girl stop playing. I'm not pregnant." Bri got up and started walking. The three girls just kindly shook their heads and started following behind her.

———

The girls made it back to Loni house and the four of them sat in the living room, binge watching Netflix shows.

Sabria was peacefully asleep until she woke up out of her sleep, rushing to the hallway bathroom. Sabria throwing up could be heard from the living room, which caused the girls to look at each other and start walking towards the bathroom.

"Yea something ain't right." Loni awkwardly said while she stood behind Sabria holding her hair back, so it wouldn't get in her face.

"Bri are you sure you not pregnant? Because these could be signs you know." Sabria laid her head in her hands. She was nervous about about being a mother. Although she was good with kids she wasn't ready right now.

"I think you should take a pregnancy test. Just to be sure." Loni suggested. The girls agreed and Sabria got up and cleaned herself up. Opening the cabinet from under the sink, Loni pulled a pregnancy test out.

"Damn so many." Lay semi-whispered but they all heard and laughed.

"Here." Loni handed the pregnancy test box to Bri. She nervously took it and looked down. Being a mother was not on her mind right now. The girls left the bathroom while Bri stood in there, reading the instructions on the box. After she was done she cleaned up and sat the test on the sink counter. She anxiously sat on the toilet cover, running her hands over face.

Pregnancy was definitely wasn't something she wanted, especially since the fact that she only just 18 year old. She still had things she needed to do before having a kid. There were things Bri still needed to learn. She was still trying to figure her life out.