25

Engagement day

Tine came out of the Mumbai airport, he check time in his Rolex watch, it's showing 5:15 PM, as he came out he saw Arya, who was waiting for him and Tine saw her, Raj already inform Tine he is sending Arya to pick him, because he got some emergency at hospital, Tine came to her, she hug him and said that she miss him, Tine coo her in his arms, and get in the car, then he ask her that all the preparations are done for engagement ceremony, she said all is done but Sam inform her that Wat jiju is still on work, Tine furrowed his brows as soon as he heard, then he called Sam instantly, Sam inform Tine that his brother, was already very upset, as he has to go to work today, his boss ask him to prepare food for his guest, and he is still at work, his phone is coming unreachable since afternoon. Tine sigh he knows his baby will be stressing out, he remembers yesterday when he call him, he was sounding low. Tine don't want to think anything bad, but his heart is getting restless, so he ask Arya to stop the car, and ask her to take taxi and reach Guntithanon's house, he will go to pickup his baby.

As soon as Sarawat came out his brain was about to say something BUT......... His eyes landed on Tine. For once Sarawat thought he is hallucinating that Tine is waiting for him outside Asia Cafe, but Tine wave his hand, he smiled at Sarawat. Sarawat couldn't hold it and tears started falling from his eyes. He ran so fast to Tine, crying and thud banged himself on Tine's chest, he started crying on his chest, Tine shush....... ing him, but Sarawat is just crying crying non stop like there is no tomorrow, he was feeling so many emotions all at once, then God knows after how many minutes took Tine to calm him down. Tine thought that it never happened before, there must be a reason for Sarawat to cry this much and like his heart-out, and he will definitely find out who and what makes his baby cry.

Sarawat calmed down a bit, , Tine make him sit in his car, and gave him some water to drink. Sarawat took some sips from the bottle and gave back to Tine to put the cap, Tine don't want to remind him by asking about the matter, which makes his baby cry again, so he carefully ask caressing his head "baby you feeling better", Sarawat nod his head, but avoiding Tine's eyes don't want to tell him about his boss and his misbehavior.

Sarawat saw Tine is still looking at him, and maybe waiting for him to speak himself without him asking, and his thoughts wanders to Pavel, his hand grabbing him, where he is trying to get close to him, his disgusting stares on his body, all this makes him feel worse and tears started to fall down again Tine hold his hand and pulled him for a hug. Sarawat closed his eyes and started chanting " I only love you, I only love you, I only love you, I " Tine got completely shock and with big wide eyes he ask Sarawat "y you l love me?". Sarawat didn't realize he unintentionally just confess his feeling to Tine. Sarawat open his teary eyes, after realized what he is chanting, on impulse he confessed his feeling to Tine. Tine pulled them apart and ask Sarawat "baby you l love me" Sarawat tears don't want to stop from falling, he just nod his head looking down feeling shy, Tine shake his head and said "word's baby, look at me and say that again, I want to hear from you", Sarawat gulped he seriously don't have guts to say straight looking at Tine's eyes, when Tine is getting this dominant on him. So he just wipe his face from his palm, strengthen himself in his car seat, buckle up his seat belt and said "l let go, e everyone is waiting for u us". Tine sigh and showed his sulking face, and start driving, but he already decided he is not going to give his baby easy way out until he say...

Tine and Sarawat reach Guntithanon's house, Teepakorn family was already waiting for them inside the house, but Arya and Sam was waiting near the entrance at the gate. Tine stop the car, and from driver seat he looks out to Sam, Sam and Arya both said at the same time "everything is ok?" Tine nods to them and drive inside the garage and park his car, Sarawat and Tine got down from the car, Sarawat suddenly started feeling really awkward and bit scared facing Tine after confessing him and crying his heart out in front of him, They both went inside, both the family were waiting for them as they enter, Everyone get up from there seat and comes near them and ask why it took them this long to reach here it was already now 7:30 PM. Tine just shrugged and said "In traffic, you guys know Mumbai traffic during weekends" everyone just nod and leave the matter, then Maya and Uma ask both the boys to atleast get fresh quickly and put some proper clothes for their engagement, instead of the hoodies and rip jeans which both of them were wearing.