44

Mature but Educational content ahead 😅🔥

Enter if you missed you mature content class. Special class from Professor Sarawat ahead.

Monday Morning :

As soon as Green and Dim left Teepakorn mansion, Tine went back to his bedroom and plopped down to his bed, he thought how everything was going fine until he made his baby upset. He still remember the face his baby made after when he invaded his ass with his finger, the feeling of inserting just his finger inside his baby ass was so good and soft and velvety, gosh how good he will feel to just put his rod inside him, he closed his eyes and suddenly realized and said 'no this is wrong, his baby was hurting because of him and he will never do it again that's should be his life mantra, not to give any kind of pain to his baby, not to hurt him anymore', he repeat his mantra in his mind. " Not to hurt my baby".

Later he got ready, and went to his office, when he reached office Miss Jennifer informed him that his father called and asked when you reach office, let him know. Tine Thank her for the message, and asked her that he will go to his father directly no need to inform. Tine went to Mr Anshuman Teepakorn office, there he saw his father is busy preparing some papers and documents, he ask his father what's the matter, his father inform him, for final paperwork and setting up their business, with collaborated company he need to visit New York, Tine very well know to increase market visibility in New York market and increase manpower, they need to visit back and forth to New York several times in a year. He ask his father when he is going to New York, Mr Anshuman inform him that he should leave this weekend, but before going he needs to complete all paperwork which is necessary to produce in New York, he ask his father to relax he will complete all the paperwork for him, he should just prepare for leaving for New York. His father agrees to that.

Tine got busy with all the documentation work, which needs to be done before his father leave, he still got a week, to submit in Municiple corporation, and get approved of certain things, it just seems easy for saying, but of course the municipal workers, must complete the job on time is a bit doubt full. Anyhow he also got some connections, for such work so he was just busy all day long for preparing documents, and didn't even get time to call his baby whole day. At night around 10 PM he reach back home, Maya was waiting for him, she ask him to get fresh by the time she will hot his food. Then after eating dinner he went to his bedroom as he put himself on bed he went to sleep, without wasting second, he was that tired.

Sarawat got freez watching the man in gif spurting his juice on someone's face, he suddenly felt thirsty and dry, and goosebumps all over his body, he closed his laptop almost immediately. He finished drinking full glass of water to calmed himself down and went to sleep but his mind got more restless, he want to see more but he don't want to cheat on Tine by watching other men naked fucking and jerking. After spending 20 minutes on thinking what to do nothing seems to work for him which can give him a bit of peace for his mind. He couldn't able to organize his thoughts so he decides to call the culprit himself and ask solution of his problem.

Sarawat called Green, Dim was already inside Green banging ruthlessly, when Green pick up Sarawat called he was totally breathless he answered him "h hello" Sarawat hearing Green breathing heavily he innocently asked him, "Green are you alright, why you breathing heavily ?", Green just replied him with heavy voice "getting drilled", Sarawat frown and ask him back " what ?" Green ask him back " why did he call him so late, is there any problem", Sarawat told him, he was checking the sites, and there were other naked mens doing things with other men, and he don't want to watch other naked men behind his fiance back and cheat Tine. Green don't know he should cry or laugh on Sarawat, so he just casually mentioned that he don't have to thinks all this because Tine and him already watch lots of porn together to learn different techniques when they were in London on which Sarawat raised his eyebrows and started thinking that Tine already watch porn before with Green, Sarawat trains of thought was disrupted on time when Green instructed Dim " pet faster faster harder pet ahhhh ahhhh", Sarawat got extreme shade of red and immediately cut his call he understand why Green said he is getting drilled.

Sarawat thought to himself, that this special videos he will watch to educate himself like others, and not for pleasure, he will learn and then he will make Tine happy and give him pleasure and satisfied him and to not make himself fool out of this like he did earlier by pushing his man during sexual moments, so he choose some category, then there was something like 'fucking machine', his curiosity got best of him he click on the video first it's seems a bit kind of vanilla at the start like.

In video he saw two men talking to each other on couch, then the other men started touching the other, they kiss and slowly getting undressed leaving only boxers, they started playing with nipples then kissing other body parts, taking off of the remaining piece of cloth, their dick was fronting on each other then the other men started sucking the other men dick , he made it nice and long then the other started fingering his asshole by putting some lube, one finger in , two finger in , three finger in , the men was stretched and loose but he was a moaning mess, now he started fucking the other, started with missionary style, dog style, spoon style, cowboy style, and last but not the least, the men started jerking other men dick and sprut his own longer orgasm milk on other men torse and dick and other body parts. All done in one video.

He switched off his laptop, and closed his eyes, finally he learned something before he goes to bed, he thought of winding up what he learned so far today he murmured some important steps of foreplay to himself and he must buy lube before he starts experimenting on himself he messaged Green.

1. Touching and kissing

2. Sucking, teasing and playing with nipples

3. Sucking dick make it hard

4. Stretched out backdoor and make himself loose using lube

5. Get drilled

Then he also learned different styles and names he will try with Tine. He pat himself, feeling proud and happy thinking he got nice friend who can help him learn important stuff in life, when he need them. So tommorow he will buy lube for himself and learn how to stretch himself. He put his laptop aside and check the time on wall it was 2:45 in the morning he hurriedly put himself to sleep.

Tuesday Morning:

Sarawat woke up late, and he was in so much hurry for work, that he didn't even take his breakfast, and when he reached office he find out that he forget to charge his phone last night because he was busy learning porn and Twinkies, so he kind of forgot to put his phone to charge, he slept late resulting and he woke up late and he don't carry his charger around so that's that. He was feeling very tired whole day and little absent minded as the images of the video he watched last night were flashing in his mind and getting hard down, and he was just try diverting his mind all day but sometimes his mind don't want to follow him, he started thinking how is it possible to take whole inside in, it not like he didn't knew, but he got afraid of the size, as he already knows Tine is huge and long, he knew normal size may be 6 to 8 inches but Tine seems 9 or more than that, so he couldn't help but feel shivered and his heartbeats fast with just thinking about Tine drilling him.

Somehow Sarawat day went by his mind was occupied with all kind of what if and not, he messaged Green last night before sleeping, while going back home and he ask him to help him buy nice lube which he can use on himself, Green agreed to do so and reply back that he will coy pick him up. It was Sarawat's time to leave from his work as soon as he came out, he saw Tine standing in front of his Cafe waving at him he came to pick up his baby from work and apologies

Tine : what Educational and you??

Me : No Daddy not me, your baby will educate us

Tine : definitely he was topper in all subjects during our college days, don't worry he will teach you all very well mark my words.

Readers : eagerly waiting 👀

Sarawat : so pay attention here every one let's start our today's first pornography class

Tine: 😑😑

Me / Readers : 😂😂

How was this chapter, don't forget to comment and let me know, and pwease hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏