35

Mature content ahead 🔥🥵🔥

Long chapter enjoy because I love you very much ❤️❤️

Sorry for false alarm earlier, Tine pushed me 😅😅

Tine : congratulations now you are SHAMELESS in capital letters

Me : 😑

As soon as Omy came back and inform the couple that PV is not coming back to them, Sarawat sighed quietly to himself, dreading the oncoming time from his senses and sensibility. He knew he did it for Pavel to show him mainly and also partially his heart telling him he somewhere misuse Tine along the way, he knew it would be awhile before his brain could return back to his normalcy. All three boys left the restaurant after finishing up there dinner. Few minutes passed and they finally made it to Tine's bungalow. The boys are pretty much fimiliar with nearby area except Sarawat, it was their perfect place to relax for a day or two together. Sarawat stirred a bit on his sit and look around and realized it was a beautiful bungalow in front of him.

Tine chuckled and got out to open the door for Sarawat and grab their bags. Sarawat walked in Tine following him right behind. They all enter and Omy immediately excused himself saying he is going to get fresh and off to bed early, he is very tired already he will see them early morning. Tine nod at his friend and asked him if PV comes back let him know Omy nod and he went to one of the rooms which he always use every time they come. Tine took Sarawat with him upstairs where he already set up a few things for Sarawat when he walk in as soon as Sarawat opened the door he saw a bottle of champagne and flowers bouquet neatly decorated. Sarawat looks so surprised. He turned to Tine and Tine slowly cupped his baby's face in his hand and kiss him slowly on his lips. Sarawat softly said "thankyou, this is so beautiful bun", Tine hugged his baby tightly to his chest and husked back "your welcome, you deserve it baby".

After taking shower separately, Tine fill 2 glass with champagne and brought to Sarawat, both boys met on a bed cuddling together after few minutes Tine whispered in his baby's ears "I have waited long enough, I don't want to wait and I don't want to wait until later". Tine pulled his baby on top of him and presses up his body against his , Sarawat know what he was missing for so long in his life after coming into Tine's arms he always felt full and complete, he is not just an empty shell of a body anymore, he felt safe and if he is in Tine's arms nothing else matters'. Tine grab his baby's soft ass in one hand and the back of his neck with other.

Sarawat can feel Tine's arousal is about to burst through his pants. Tine whispered "I wanted to do this since we reach here" he start kneading his baby's soft ass cheeks with his both hands and simultaneously rubbing their cock on each other. Tine pulls his baby face to his, parting his lips with his tongue, exploring his mouth like it's first time. Sarawat loose all inhabitation and now he don't even care for it. Both boys kissed each other with equal force, their tongues twisting and swirling around each other. Sarawat enjoying the same feeling of Tine's mouth which always bring new sensation in his body and he can never forget how Tine tongue makes him feels so precious in unique way. Soft whimpering escapes from Sarawat's lips between kisses. Both boys kissing more messily and sloppily transferring saliva to each other. Tine deepen the dirty kiss more as he started grinding against each other clothed crotches causing both the boys to groan, deep in their throats. Tine's hand snakes underneath Sarawat's t-shirt skirting up his abs in a light touch, which making Sarawat to moans 'ah' Sarawat feels his heart skip a beat with Tine's light touch. Hearing him Tine also grunt 'Mmm' in satisfaction.

Both boys getting more desperate both Started grinding their hips on each other like there is no tommorow. Tine's both hand reach to Sarawat's sensitive nipples tweaking, rolling and pressing with his thumbs and index finger a sharp ghasp escape from his baby's mouth. Sarawat's instantly arches his chest more in to Tine's touch. Their kisses getting more dirty with Tines pushing his saliva into Sarawat mouth mixing both of their saliva which already leaking from the corner of Sarawat's mouth onto his neck to his collerbone. For Tine eyes Sarawat always looks delicious.