65

Long chapter ahead because 🎶 "mere yaar ki shaadi hai"🎶 hope you like it, I am feeling emotional thinking it's one of my favorite chapter and last chapter of this book. I am not sure if you all guys will follow my Happiness II book or not but I will always be thankful and greatfull that we meet through this book and you give my silly and crazy book one chance to bring Happiness'

As soon as Tine saw "ladkewale welcome" board he smiled at Sam definitely it's his idea for sure he mouthed to Sam without sounding "thankyou" then Tine came forward inside Guntithanon house premises Sam came closer to Tine all dressed up in Indian sherwani looking all cute at the door to personally warn . He ask Tine "jiju before entering we are giving you last chance" Tine was confused now hearing Sam so he ask back to Sam "what you talking about Sam". Sam whistle on his right side where a small little boy came forward and stand with a sign board which says.

Tine chuckled at Sam antic his brother in law is definitely one piece in the whole world Tine said " no chance, I can't wait more to make your brother mine already". Raj , Pavel and Omy with Simran and Arya everyone around Tine started shouting and making cheering and teasing noise for being so bold. Then Uma came giggling in front of her whipped son in law and smack Sam head lightly for teasing his jiju. She ask Tine to come close to do tika ceremony. Tine obliged with the request and bend his head in respect a little at the door step a small Pooja must be done.

The priest did a small Pooja at the main entrance of Guntithanon house. He also ask Tine to offered God for bringing this big day in his life. And in this pooja the priest takes off the old thread from his hand and ties a new piece of thread called as mauli on his hand and to his all family members to humbly request for safe wedding from the God's. After performing the small Pooja Mr Guntithanon escort Tine and his family to the alter where the canopy of the pipes pillars enhanced with curtains, glitter fabric and flowers were set outside and decorated beautifully in the front yard of Guntithanon house because Indian wedding always takes place outside of the house.

Each pillar of the canopy represent each of the parents of the four parents. Both Uma and Ram with Sam were stand on one side and Tine with Mr Anshuman and Raj with Simran and Arya with Yash in Raj's arm was on the other side. The priest ask Mr Guntithanon to offered some water and juice to his honerable guests, because it's a Indian culture and tradition to ask water if anyone comes home from outside, whether family member or outsider or guests or even stranger. Uma bring the plates full of sweets and juices to offered which Teepakorn family happily accept and praise how delicious everything is and they like very much. After eating quick snack and drinking juice the priest ask Teepakorn family to wash their hands and mouth before sitting for proper Pooja wedding rituals. Tine immediately felt giddy that he will get a chance to see his wife inside.

Tine went inside Guntithanon to get fresh and wash his hand and mouth. He was desperately looking for Sarawat. Atleast he was expecting to somehow if he can get a quick glimpse of his beautiful baby but Sarawat bedroom door was shut and there were no signs of Sarawat's except some girls with a sign board again that says "no entry and saliyan on duty". Tine rolled his eyes on his saliyan thinking this is definitely Readers doing and dissapointedly came out and sit back alone inside canopy to perform pooja whereas Raj with Simran and Yash' and Mr Anshuman were already sitting right behind him.

The priest gave Thankyou to all the guest for coming to bless and congratulate Tine and Sarawat in their life biggest day and after gave a bit of speech the priest finally started chanting the initial verses of mantras, the priest ask Uma and Ram to call Tine's Bride in canopy now. Uma and Sam went inside the house to bring Sarawat for his wedding rituals. When they both reached Sarawat bedroom Uma and Sam were shock watching Sarawat sobbing with hiccups and teary eyes all his cheeks pink he was sitting between Kristy and Green and non stop crying for getting married and leaving his life back, then as soon as Sarawat saw his mother he run and hug her and said no he doesn't want to leave this house and he don't want to marry. He won't able to leave without his family alone in Teepakorn Mansion.