Preview #2

Here comes the sun do, do, do

Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun do, do, do

Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
—————————————————————————
Ollie Jonson has a dream,to be in a band.she doesn't think she'll accomplish this dream,the only instrument she can play is the bass guitar but she's not that good at it.so,in order to get better,she decides to take some lessons.who would've thought that her teacher would be Nate Mendel,the bassist of Foo Fighters?and who would've thought that she would end up falling for him?

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun do, do, do
Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Ollie's pov
"I give up Izzy."

"Well I always knew you would."

I glared at my best friend/roommate Izzy,"not helping."I mumbled."oh come on Ollie!Playing a bass isn't rocket science!"she pointed out,I sat up."I just don't know what else to do."I mumbled,"I know something you could do."she said.I looked at her,"take lessons!"she exclaimed.I groaned,"not again Izzy..."I mumbled."oh come on Ollie,let's face it:you're not like other musicians who just magically learn on their own!you need someone to teach you,someone who is experienced."she said,she stood up and walked towards me."I found this flyer at work today."she handed me a music lesson flyer,"just...think about it,ok?I gotta go to work."she said.she walked off to her room and closed the door,I looked at the flyer.I sighed,"maybe she's right."I thought.

THAT'S ALL IM PREVIEWING