Request #3-Dave Grohl

A/N
We got a request!

This is also in the Nirvana oneshot book lol

Y/N's pov"Yay!"my kid cheered as we arrived at the amusement park

Y/N's pov
"Yay!"my kid cheered as we arrived at the amusement park.I told them that if they were good I'd take them to the amusement park,and since they were good I was taking them.Dave,my boyfriend,wanted to tag along.ever since I told him about my kid he's been extremely supportive,treating them as if it was his child.it was honestly pretty adorable,and it made me love him even more.everything was going great:Y/K/N(your kid's name)was having fun,and so was Dave.

That is...until we lost them

"Y/K/N!Y/K/N where are you!"I sobbed,"come on Y/K/N this isn't funny!"Dave called out.he was more worried then me,I sobbed as he had his arm around me."excuse me,is this your child?"someone asked,we turned around and saw Y/K/N next to a security guard."mommy!Dave!"Y/K/N sobbed,Dave grabbed them and hugged them."thank you so much!"i cried,hugged the security guard."you're welcome ma'am."she said as she hugged me back,"Y/K/N you can't run off like that!you scared me and your mommy a lot."Dave scolded them."I'm sorry dad-I mean Dave."they said,we widened our eyes,"w-what were you gonna call me?"Dave asked.Y/K/N looked down in embarrassment,then they looked at Dave."Daddy."he replied,Dave teared up and began to cry tears of joy.we both hugged them,they hugged us back.

It was truly an emotional day