Beach date(part 2)-Grohlkins

A/N
Bands I like/listen to:
•Nirvana
•The Beatles
•Foo Fighters
•Van Halen
•Tenacious D
•Måneskin
•Pearl Jam
•Soundgarden
•Aleka's attic
•Alice in Chains
•Blind Melon
•Greenday
•Hollywood vampires
•MGMT
•Mother Mother
•Mystery Skulls
•NHC
•Ninja Sex Party

Huh...

My music taste is sorta weird😅

No one's pov
As nighttime fell on California,Taylor Hawkins-Grohl and Dave Grohl began to prepare for their night trip to the beach.Taylor made sure to wear his shortest shorts,which were Dave's favorite.the men put their hairs into ponytails,knowing that it was pointless since it was going to come off anyway.they got on Dave's motorcycle and road off to the beach,Taylor held onto Dave's waist while looking to the side.

Taylor's pov
When we arrived at the beach I nearly jumped off of Dave's motorcycle,I was so excited to go to the beach!I ran down the sand and towards the ocean,I cheered as the water touched my feet.Dave walked towards me,a grin was on his face."so,mr.Grohl,what exactly is your plan?"I asked as he went up to me,he pulled me towards him."I'm gonna fuck you right here."he growled in my ear,i gulped and blushed.he gently turned me around and laid me down on the sand,the water splashed us."fuck me."I whispered,he smirked."you asked for it."he whispered,I held onto his shoulders tightly and moaned as he bit down on my shoulder."D-Dave!"I moaned,he quickly pulled down his shorts.

I quickly pulled off mine,not wanting to waste time.pre cum was already on the tip of Dave's dick,he aligned himself and thrusted his dick into my hole.i arched my back and moaned.tears streamed down my cheeks as he kissed my neck and thrusted in and out of me."your moans are music to my ears."he growled,I felt him snaking his hand down my body and making its way down below.I moaned as he began to jerk me off,I moaned."such a good boy."he cooed in my ear,he began to leave dark purple hickeys all over my neck.my fingernails practically dug into his shoulders as he went faster,"S-Shit,I'm coming!"he groaned."DAVE!"I moaned,"TAYLOR!"he moaned.we both came at the same time,it was hot.