Studio 666-Foo Fighters

A/N
I knew we'd get a teaser trailer for studio 666 soon!I legit knew it!

I predicted it

Anyways

Here's what I think the movie will be like

Enjoy!

Y/N's pov
"This place looks creepy."Chris said as we began to unload the van.the guys were recording their 10th album,and for some reason they decided to do it in a haunted looking house."yeah it's real creepy...and I love it!"I exclaimed,I cheered and ran towards the house."this reminds me of that house in conjuring!"i said as I looked around,"I've never actually seen that movie."Rami admitted."well that is because you're always busy."i said,poking him on the nose.he jokingly rolled his eyes,"Y/N!come help us out!"Dave called out."Yes sir!"I said jokingly,I ran towards Dave and Taylor."I keep telling you to stop calling me that."he said,laughing."well you are my boss."I reminded him,"everyone's your boss Y/N."Taylor said."even my tamagotchi?"i asked,pulling it out of my pocket.

"I think what they're trying to say is that the band is your boss."Nate said."I knew that,I was just goofing."i said with a grin,he smiled.after unloading everything into the house,I called each members wives and told them that they were settled in.if you're wondering why,it's cause they wanted me to before we left.after doing that I hung the guitars on their stands,"that's a lot."i pointed out."that is why I picked the keyboard."Rami said,I looked at him."no offense Rami,but your EDM shit freaks me out."i said,he laughed.

Studio 666 comes out on February 25th,2022