Christmas on tour-Dave Grohl

A/N
YAY WE HIT 100 READS!

Dave's pov
"Come on!"I yelled In frustration,kicking a wall.we were supposed to be home hours ago,but it was delayed due to the storm and holidays.I sighed and slid down against the wall,"hey Dave?"Taylor said.I looked up and at him,"someone wants to talk to you."he said.I groaned,he held out his hand.he helped me up and led me away from the rest of the group,who seemed to have disappeared."Whats go-"I froze when I saw my wife,Y/N,holding our daughter Violet in her arms."Y/N!Violet!"I cheered,she giggled as I ran towards them.I bear hugged them both,"I don't understand,how-"she cut me off."you can thank T and Shiflett for that."she said,I turned around and saw Taylor and Chris grinning like children."you bastards!"i said,messing up their hairs.

Taylor laughed while Chris fixed his hair,"we can't take all the credit."Taylor said."yeah,we're the ones who managed to come to you guys."we heard Allison say,I turned around and saw Allison along with the guys and their wives."V missed you a lot,and I didn't really want her to spend Christmas without her daddy."Y/N said,holding up a sleeping Violet.I smiled and gently kissed Violet's forehead,causing her to wake up.she looked at me and gasped,she giggled and reached for me.I gently took her from Y/N's arms and held her in my arms,she hugged me and cheered."merry Christmas V."I whispered to her,I gently kissed Y/N's cheek.