Walking after you music video-Dave Grohl

Y/N plays the girl in the Walking After You music video,but there's a reason why Dave chose her.nobody knows this,not even his band mates,but he's secretly dating Y/N.he's been dating her for 3 whole years,and he knows that she would be perfect for this music video because she's a huge fan of X-Files(like him).

Y/N's pov
"Alright Y/N so in this scene you're going to walk past Dave and look at each other like it's love at first sight."the director said,"easy."I thought."ok!"i said happily,"great,get into positions..."he said.I nodded and stood on my mark,Dave stood across from me."alright three,two,one:action!"the director said,I heard the music start to play as Dave and I walked past each other.it reminded me of the day we crossed paths,the best day of my life."alright cut,that was a great shot you two."the director complimented us,"thanks man."Dave said with a smile.I smiled and nodded in agreement,the director walked off to talk to some camera crew members."you look amazing."Dave whispered,I blushed."you look really sexy."i whispered,he blushed."think we could have a quickie?"he whisper asked,I quickly nodded.

We grinned and held hands as we ran off to a nearby storage closet.he quickly locked the door and backed me up against it,I held onto his arms as we began to makeout.his goatee was tickling me,but I had gotten used to it."we gotta make this quick."I reminded him,"oh I'll be really quick."he said in a seductive tone.he quickly pulled down his pants,his dick sprang out of his boxers.he quickly aligned himself before thrusting into me,I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I moaned loudly.he quickly covered my mouth as he thrusted in and out of me,I held onto him tightly.he lifted up one of my legs as he went faster,he uncovered my mouth and passionately kissed me.I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth,we both let out a muffled moan as we both came.we we pulled away saliva connected from our lips,"that was the hottest quickie we've ever had."he said.