Freaky EDM-Rami Jaffee

A/N
UwU what's this?a Rami oneshot?why yes,yes it is lol

Y/N's pov
I got home from work,only to be welcomed by the sound of my husband Rami's keyboard.I groaned and rubbed my head,as much as I love Rami his EDM shit just freaks me out sometimes.it also gives me a headache,I sighed.I walked down the basement steps and saw him on his keyboard,he was writing down something while playing."wow,you truly can multitask."i said,getting his attention.he looked up from his keyboard and saw me,"darling!"he exclaimed.he got up from his chair and ran towards me,I smiled as he hugged me and attacked my face with kissed."I missed you so much."he admitted,"I missed you too."i admitted."I missed you a lot."he said with a grin,I knew what that grin meant.I smirked,despite being tired I "missed him a lot" too.

No one's pov
Rami and Y/N practically ran up the stairs of the basement and ran to their room,they didn't bother to close the door since the front door was locked and no one else was in the house but them.as soon as Rami pinned her down on the bed they immediately began to make out.Not wanting to waste any time,Rami quickly took off her pants and ripped her underwear off.he immediately began to eat her out,Y/N moaned and gripped onto the bedsheets."F-Fuck!"she moaned,she could already feel herself coming.Rami smirked and took his mouth off of her area(god I'm still bad at straight smut),quickly unbuckled his pants and took off his belt.holding the belt in his hands,he grabbed Y/N's wrists and tied them together on the bedpost.

Y/N squirmed a bit,"too tight?"he asked.she shook her head no,Rami smirked.he ripped off her clothes and unclipped her bra,Y/N moaned as he sucked on her nipple and felt his cold hands touching her body.he sat up and quickly pulled down his pants,his dick sprang out of his boxers.he grabbed one of
Y/N's legs and put them on his shoulder before thrusting into her,she could feel her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she moaned loudly.Rami passionately kissed her in an attempt to muffle her moans,Y/N could feel his tongue exploring her mouth.she let out a muffled moan as she felt Rami going faster,"Fuck!"he groaned as he held onto her leg and hip.the belt was getting tight around Y/N's wrists as she squirmed around more,"Rami!"she moaned."Y/N!"he moaned,they both came at the same time.

He slowly pulled out of her and laid beside her,cum oozed out."sorry about that."he apologized,"it's ok."she assured him.the thought of her getting pregnant made her smirk,"what's going on in that little head of yours darling?"he asked.she smiled,"just thinking about us starting a family."she said as she covered her body with the blanket.he blushed,"you want kids?"he asked.she nodded,"I mean,if you want to."she said.Rami cupped her cheek and passionately kissed her,she held onto his wrist and kissed back."I would love to start a family with you."he whispered,she smiled."we could take our kid on tour with us like the guys do."she suggested,"it would be wonderful to have you and our child with us on tour."he said.