Request #2-Taylor Hawkins

A/N
I MEAN YOU WERENT REALLY THAT SPECIFIC blondiepepper SO ENJOY

A/NI MEAN YOU WERENT REALLY THAT SPECIFIC blondiepepper SO ENJOY

Taylor's pov
I wanted Y/N and I wanted him now.I wanted him to cuff me down to the bed,to do all sorts of dirty shit to me.the fact that I was wearing board shorts wasn't really helping at all,one of the guys could easily see my boner.after 2 whole hours of practicing,Dave finally let us go home.I felt like jumping off my stool out of joy,but reminded calm as I sped walked out of the studio.I practically slammed open the front door,causing Y/N to jump and fall off the couch."Taylor!I was reading!"he whined as I closed the front door,I rushed toward him and pulled him up on the couch.I sat on his lap and passionately kissed him,shocking him."I want you to fuck me Y/N."I whined.

Quick A/N:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok back to the oneshot

Y/N's pov
I don't know why Taylor was so horny all of the sudden,but it was really fucking hot."hnghhh Y/N please!"he begged,squirming around.I had him tied to the bedpost,blindfolded,and there was a cock ring on his cock."please what?"i said,thrusting into him roughly."P-Please let me come!"he moaned,I pulled his hair a bit."you didn't say the magic words."i growled,"P-Please-fuck!please let me cum daddy!"he managed to say.I smirked,I let go of his hair."not until I cum."i said,i held onto his waist tightly as I quicken my pace."s-shit."I moaned.the rope was getting tighter around Taylor's wrists,"take my cum you slut."i said.he arched his back and moaned as I came inside him,I slowly pulled out and saw cum oozing out of his hole.I took the cock ring off of his cock,he moaned and squirmed before finally coming.he panted said he laid there,shaking.

"Was i too rough?"I asked worryingly as I took the blindfold off of his eyes."too...rough?"he panted,"baby,you weren't rough enough."he said with a grin as i untied him.I smirked,"well T,maybe after you rest up we can have a round 2."I said as he sat up.I grabbed a bit of his hair,"and maybe then we'll need to use safe words."I whispered in his ear.he blushed,"y-you're gonna make me hard again..."he said."well I'll need a minute before I can go for a round 2."I said,I began to stroke his cock.he tensed up,"unless...you're already ready for round two?"I teased.

FBDJDJKSKDKD IM SORRY