Beach birthday party-Taylor Hawkins

A/N
What?

Did you guys really think I wouldn't come back to this book to make Taylor a birthday oneshot?

SMH do you people even know me at this point

NDKDKSKSK

IM JK IM JK

I appreciate each and every one of you

And I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Y/N's pov
"Babe can you please uncover my eyes?the suspense is killing me!"Taylor whined,I giggled.I was currently leading Taylor to the surprise I set up for his birthday:a beach birthday party."okkkk andddd now!"i said,uncovering his eyes.he opened his eyes and everyone yelled surprise,Taylor smiled as his jaw dropped."happy fucking birthday man!"Dave said,patting his back.Taylor turned around and looked at me,"you did all this for me?"he asked.I giggled,"guilty!"i said.he picked me up and spun me around,I squealed and held onto him.as he put me down he passionately kissed me,"you're the best fucking girlfriend ever."he mumbled."hey save that for later man!you'll be saying that a lot once you see the gifts she got you."Chris said,he widened my eyes and looked at me.

"Baby-"I cut him off,"let's just say it's a thank you for all the amazing gifts you got me on my birthday."he blushed.I smiled,"come on!"I grabbed his hand."let's get this party started!"i exclaimed,"FUCK YEAH!"Dave yelled.he ran towards where the surfboards I rented where,as Taylor walked towards them I stopped him."wait,wait."I went off to the side and quickly grabbed the new surfboard I got him,"here ya go."i said with a grin as I handed it to him.he widened his eyes,"Ok it's official:you're the coolest fucking girlfriend in the world."he said.