Birthday gift-Nate Mendel

A/N
Ironically my mom's birthday is also Nate Mendel's birthday😂

Also ignore the fact that I'm doing two Nate Mendel oneshots back to back😅

No one's pov
After performing and celebrating his birthday Nate was exhausted,but he couldn't wait to get back home to his lovely fiancé Y/N."Y/N!I'm back!"he called out as he entered the house,no response.Nate raised an eyebrow in confusion,maybe she went looking for him?he shook the thought off and went up to their bedroom,completely ignoring the rose petals that were on the ground.he opened the door,only to see Y/N laying in their bed wearing a lingerie.he widened his eyes and blushed,Y/N smirked."happy birthday Nate."she cooed,"Y/N..."he said.he could already feel himself getting hard,she laid back on the bed and spread her legs apart."why don't you come get your birthday gift?"she encouraged,as soon as she said that Nate sprang towards her and they immediately began to make out.

Not wanting to waste any time,Nate ripped her underwear off and immediately began to eat her out.Y/N moaned,gripping onto the bedsheets."F-Fuck!"she moaned,she could already feel herself coming.Nate took his mouth off of her area(god I'm still bad at straight smut)and quickly unbuckled his pants.using his belt,he grabbed Y/N's wrists and tied them together on the bedpost."this is gonna be fun long night."Y/N thought,eagerly grinning.

Hours later...

Nate and Y/N laid in bed,cuddling.they were panting and sweating,"that...was the best birthday sex ever..."he said.Y/N giggled,"I wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting pregnant from this."Y/N joked.Nate looked at her,"you know...having a kid wouldn't be so bad."he said."Nathan Gregor Mendel,so help me if you want to have sex again right now."she said,he laughed."nah but seriously,I would love to have a kid with you."he said,"how about we try after the wedding?"she suggested.he grinned,"deal."he said.